Medicine available at FirstAid Centers?

familyfirsttimer

Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!
I am going to bring Tylenol/Benadryl for our trip but I really do not want to have to lug it around all the time in the backpack(going in the heat/humidity Aug28-Sept3). Is that type of stuff available in the parks in case we need it (hopefully we will not-last year we didn't use at all).
I plan to carry a small first aid kit(wipes/neo/band-adis/moleskin) and Advil for me-I tend to get headaches in the sun.
Please share what you know about these centers.
Thank you!!!

I do believe that those items are available for purchase at the park. I would still pack your own though. Last year my DS ended up coming down with Roseola our second day there and we went through a lot of motrin. We ended up buying more in the All Star Movies gift shop and got thoroughly rippped off.

Have a magical trip! :) :sunny:

The first aid centers are fairly well equipped. I've never had to purchase anything there that I needed at the time I was in the station. I don't know if they give you extra to go.

You can purchase a number of OTCs in the parks and at the resorts but they are very pricey. It's less expensive to purchase them offsite at one of the nearby pharmacy/drug stores. (CVS, Walgreen's, Albertson's, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter