May/June Codes watch....

Well, 100 pages later and everybody is still waiting on codes. :( Weren't they released by this time last year? :confused3

I will be :Pinkbounc when the June calendar/schedule comes out.

In the beginning of this post...

Someone said the codes come out around Easter, I hope they're right :teeth: that would mean that they are due very very soon!

tiggerwannabe said:
In the beginning of this post...

Someone said the codes come out around Easter, I hope they're right :teeth: that would mean that they are due very very soon!

two years ago they came out around Easter...last year they came out the same day as FL/AP discounts.

Me too!

We're just now ready to get the hotel room for June & if we can get a code for the room it would be awesome...discounts are good!

csmommy said:
How were you able to check the VISA? Their site says they are preforming a system maintenance & won't be up until 10:00am..................MAybe they are updating with some really great deals! :cheer2:

Can someone tell me what is the URL for the Disney Visa web site? I can't find a link to anything other than the card application, and I've done several internet searches. I assume that the URL is listed on the billing statement, but I haven't received my first bill yet. Thanks! :flower:

hey TW :wave2:
Im waiting for AP codes for July....I hope something comes out soon.... :crazy:

:wave:

Betsy

Dalpal said:
hey TW :wave2:
Im waiting for AP codes for July....I hope something comes out soon.... :crazy:

:wave:

Betsy
:wave: Hi!

I have a coworker going in June, I'm checking codes for him...I hope the codes didn't stop :sad2: I'm kinda worried since nothing has come out yet :guilty:

He has AAA, which gets him 15% off, but the taxes at AS are 13%...:rolleyes:

Betsy:

Did you call in to see if your name has a pin code attached to it?

from Mousesavers said:
...when you call the Disney Reservations Center to make room reservations, it's worthwhile to make a polite inquiry. You might say something like "Would you mind checking to see if I am on the list for any room discounts? I'm afraid I may have missed a promotional e-mail."

cj.

It is very discouraging isn't it? Alot lot of us have went the ap & aaa route or just gave in to paying rack rate at a value. If you have a friend you might go the same time they are going and have their reservations linked to yours. Another thing the room rate discounts are not as great this year and also the time we are planning on going this year is regular season and not value as in previous years. A double wammie. Where's the pixie dust? :wizard:

I just called last night to add a 2nd room for our June trip - I had no problem getting the AP discount at AKL so there still must be rooms with codes available.

No Jack, It's not looking good...
As of today, there still aren't any new general discount codes on mousesavers.
(Melissa, codes used to come out every 3 months or so that avail a discount to the general public. It seems the only discounts available now are if you are a AAA or AP card holder :confused3.)

The codes are the only reason my family stayed at CSR last year!

This really bites :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter