May/June Codes watch....

S

susy

I just called today to see if AP or FL Resient rates were out for May. Nothing past 4/16. Someone had mentioned they'd be out on Jan 2. Knew it was too good to be true! I don't know if there is another May/June codes watch, but let's get it started! No emails or postcards please!!! Historically I don't think they've been released until at least mid-Jan.

bring on the codes :cool1:

I'm waiting for codes for May as well. I read somewhere on here to look for them Jan 2, but I didn't think that would happen. With MYW starting today, there's no way the reps would be able to handle all those calls plus have a code start. I'll keep watching and waiting.

I am waiting too. We are going May 22 to June 1st. I will keep watching!

Bobbie :flower:

We need AP codes for May 26 - June 3. We want to try the POR since we've heard a lot of good things about it!! Good luck everybody!! :flower1:

Eagerly and anxiously awaiting the June discounts--AP or otherwise. :cool1:

Looking for May codes also.... early May. :flower: We don't have definite dates set yet or a resort picked out.

Me too!!

I need codes for June 22 checkin. Hopefully CR or WL.

I had reported on another thread that AP codes may be available today. That was the information I had received when I contacted CRO last week.

That being said, I took the information in the same way I take all info from Disney cast members. Hopeful, but skeptical.

It would be nice to see them today though (or within the week).

I think historically they have not been released this soon for May and June. I was thinking more like March. We have our reservations at POR, so our TA will make our changes for us. I just sit back and wait for her email to tell me that we have had a rate change. Now if Disney will do their part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter