"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

We waited a few minutes for a boat.....this time of day they aren't just as regular and can maybe wait 10 minutes or so if you just miss one......Capt Rob was waiting to start his shift and saw us and said it would only be a few minutes......he did joke which hotel were we making our home this time......lol......some boat Capts are just ok, some are funny and Capt Rob is excellent......kids love him, everyone loves when he is steering the boat.....he involves everyone in the fun he creates and folks just love him.

And he is right.....the boat is just appearing under the bridge as we chat......sadly he`s on the PB boat today.......

Few minutes later we are heading back through the very pretty scenery and arriving at Sapphire...…..the other couple on the boat are complaining bitterly about the heat.....it was hot of course but not as hot as the next week would bring......I did feel sorry for them though as it was their first visit to Florida from the UK and when we chatted to them as we walked up they said they had been advised that May is usually cooler.....well, I guess it can be, but this was a hot one...….

We go straight to our room which has been beautifully cleaned and smells the same as the lobby which we love.......and our lovely lady Kymara had given us another towel animal...…cute!! She had also left us a little note wishing us a happy stay.....we did communicate that way a lot.....we leave her an envelope every day and she always leaves a thank you and a little message......we have met her several times and she is lovely.

i-p5dphLr-X2.jpg

Before we got ready to go out, we tried our email again.....it just wasn't working......then one email would send, and another wouldn't.....turns out they had issues and we took the brunt of it...….

Kyle would have use the message icon on the ipads for any message after we spoke the next day...…..you do feel lost without it. And my friend Sue was here with her family.....I had no clue her phone number so we planned to email, and of course now I couldn't.

We chilled for a little while before getting ready to go out for dinner.....we had booked the table for 7.30 tonight, so we had plenty of time.....and this was where we really loved this suite. We had so much space to sprawl around in.....I loved sitting at the dining table with my ipad and looking out the window over the lagoon....or anywhere to be honest in here was lovely......Tom was relaxing on the sofa......I think he "may" have fallen asleep!!!!! Or more like out for the count to be honest...…

Image result for I`m just resting my eyes gif

Eventually I nudged him with the appropriate amount of nudges before he roused himself and we proceeded to get ready for our night out.....

Once we were dressed and looked reasonably presentable, more so than when we came back in I have to say, we headed down in the elevator...…..and in the lobby I was talking to someone so Tom took in another bottle of Scottish Rum to Fernando in SW Bar as a gift......he had so loved the last bottle, we wanted to have him try this one too......he keeps it in the bar and they use it for special cocktails or little tastes for those who will appreciate it......and this one was a little bit special too. He asked where I was and came out to say hello......always a pleasure to see him and we told him we would be heading up to Bar 17 again later after we came back from Ocean prime to give it a try later......and then we`d be back in......he looked forward to seeing us and said he would call his friend who was the manager up there and we should introduce ourselves to him, he said he was the nicest man.....we said we absolutely would. Said our goodbye`s and headed out to get the car.....

We saw Thang, one of the valet guys who saw us before we saw him....he was surprised to see us again so soon, but it was nice to see him...….he immediately went to get the car for us......you always get excellent service from these guys...….

We do love Ocean Prime.....it`s a ten minute drive away and Tom had decided tonight just to drive for a change......

We got there in nice time for our reservation and the lovely Lori was welcoming as ever....it is so nice to see her......she really is who you would want as front of house in a restaurant.....she knows everyone and remembers everyone......we chat and she says she`ll come over to see as the evening progresses. One of the other girls takes us to our table and I missed her name but she was lovely, a very genuine girl.....

We have a nice table in the middle and our waitress is one we hadn't met before......she was very enthusiastic.

Before we study the menu we order our drinks....Tom has a very lovely strawberry lemonade....and as it`s only me having a drink tonight I won`t order a bottle of wine as I`d never drink it all, so I have a Berries and Bubbles drink.....love this cocktail even though it isn't rum!!!

i-PLMtnth-X2.jpg

It is usually a very photogenic cocktail, but it has looked better...….

i-HjKhzfp-X2.jpg

i-q75mnxf-X2.jpg

Trying to take the first sip is always hard as the glass is completely filled to the brim.....but of course Tom asks me to take a sip so he can take a picture of it.....I know what he was hoping to see......lol......but not a drop is spilled. This is not my first rodeo!!!!!!

i-zv5rXLn-X2.jpg

This was lovely.

Choosing dishes is relatively easy here...….everything is good. And Tom surprised me tonight by not ordering the surf and turf appetiser…..it has large scallops which we both love and short rib......he always orders that dish.....but tonight he opted for the lobster bisque...….he does enjoy the one from The Palm and wanted to see how this one compared...…..

i-s5fdtLX-X2.jpg

And I went for the rather huge shrimp cocktail...….

i-P3S2mx8-X2.jpg

The shrimp cocktail was delicious......unbelievably fresh and tasty and very chunky...….the cocktail sauce was just piquant enough for me.....

However, although Tom enjoyed the bisque, he said it didn't come close to the one at the Palm...….it wins head and shoulders above this one. I tasted it and it was a little too creamy and maybe a little bland. But, still nice.

Our entrees were delivered with an appropriate gap....and this is one thing we like....we hate that rushed feeling, but not here...….and when they do come they look amazing.

I will say the lighting in here is very dark......I guess romantic is the theme, but the pictures don't always come out as clear as they could be.....

Tom had gone for the 12oz Bone in Filet......I was surprised at this too as he usually gets the New York strip or whatever the special is....but he fancied the filet and he did ask for it medium rare as it should be with a filet...…...usually he orders steak medium.

i-gdgD3kR-X2.jpg

I had my usual 10oz filet....no bone for me...…..and as is usual for us, we shared the jalapeno gratin potatoes...…

i-b3Kpkwr-X2.jpg

i-ZhRgrww-X2.jpg

It was perfect. Steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted sublime......Tom loved the medium rare and was glad he hadn't asked for medium...….and mine was as always......so tender you barely needed a knife to cut it......it fell apart and was like butter.

The jalapeno potatoes were sizzling hot....we did have to wait to eat them but when we did they were worth the wait...….right amount of cheese and perfect amount of jalapenos...…..one of our favourite side dishes anywhere...…..

Lori had come across to speak to us and we asked how Dan was. He was the first waiter we came across here and thought he was just lovely....he became the floor manager and has now moved to Denver and we did miss him. He was so funny and very nice.

We told Lori we`d see her again in September, so we had a hug and said goodnight and went out to the car park and into the car...….

It is a very lovely restaurant and well worth a visit.

i-ccB7bqP-X2.jpg

Our first stop is back to the room as when I had sampled some of Tom`s lobster bisque, I had managed to dribble some on my dress.....just a little and immediately dabbed it with water, but although you couldn't really see it, I was aware of it and wanted to change out of it and wash the little stain out.....and hoped it did come out as this dress was so light and the lobster bisque is quite a distinctive colour. And I wanted out of the shoes I was wearing...….wouldn't wear these again this trip!!!!

Thankfully I didn't have to walk far at all...…

I rinsed through the stain with plain old soap and it did look like it had come out...….but until it dried I couldn't tell......although it did look like it had, so I guessed all their ingredients were natural in the bisque and not artificial which is always good to see.

Once I changed we headed over to Aventura and up to Bar 17.

This is another hotel, I really don't like very much.....it has a cold feeling as you come in and doesn't get much better as you go further in. Nothing about this hotel appealed to us very much and we had tried the rooftop bar once before and hadn't really enjoyed it very much. The views however, especially at night were fabulous...

We chose to sit at the bar and we looked at the menu for cocktails, nothing much jumped out at us at all.....

We chose a cocktail each and I had the Almost Sangria again......and Tom had one that I can`t remember the name...….I do think they lack alcohol.

i-hMSVLnr-X2.jpg

We found the bar staff to be efficient enough, but there was no chatter or banter.....and I think that's what we missed up here.....the staff don't seem to interact much......but we did ask our barman if the manager was around and he pointed behind us......oh ok then.

We introduced ourselves and he said he had been looking out for us as Fernando had mentioned us several times...….oh all good I hope was my response to that...….of course it was......he was a lovely guy as Fernando had said and we had a good old chat about the bar and our stays here.....we said we were having one then leaving as we were heading to Strong Water Bar......he said he hoped we enjoyed it...…..I was glad we had the chance to meet him though...….

i-P2mRL2k-X2.jpg

i-2tbPpmf-X2.jpg

I don't think we finished either drink......the cocktails aren't very inspiring and we struggled to pick one drink each...….

We did wander round to have a look at the views all around and get some pictures of course. Taking pictures through the glass isn't the best way to do it.....but we didn't have any option....

The views were amazing though...…..

We didn't capture it on camera, but you can see a huge orange glow that is Magic Kingdom in the distance...….you can also see the fireworks when they do come on and fairly clear too.

i-p5xhG95-X2.jpg

i-sHSxQpQ-X2.jpg

This space is still weird. It`s a huge open area that doesn't seem to do anything...….I know they can have events and such up there, but it is so windy...….

i-bzbjSwF-X2.jpg

Here we can see Sapphire Falls in the forefront and RPR just a little......Sapphire really is one of the prettiest hotels..….day or night.

i-2tThTgz-X2.jpg

After we had taken enough pictures and been blown around enough we went round to say goodnight to John and he walked us to the elevator and wished us a goodnight. I felt bad as he is so lovely, but this bar isn't for us at all......

There is a real age group mix, so it`s not that it was full of very young people, I just can`t put my finger on what`s wrong with it for us......but I was glad to see it was busier than the last time we were in. I doubted we`d ever go back.

Back to our warm and fuzzy Strong Water Bar...…..

We sat at the bar and ordered a Rum Revival for Tom as he always takes a sip of mine, but never orders it, so tonight he would......and I went for the rum marathoner...….both delicious.

i-X6xhfhQ-X2.jpg

i-HTpSj7d-X2.jpg

We had such a good time in here......the bar staff are amazing and the banter back and forward was just so nice...…..the lady sat beside us asked if we were staff as everyone seemed to know us...….lol....maybe we should be!!!!!

Phil who is the food and beverage manager greeted us and then disappeared saying he wanted to introduce someone to us......and he brought out two people....one was the head of HR for Loews and someone who I didn't catch his name, but he was the head of something, I didn't like to ask again, it was a little noisy around us right now.....we had a brief chat then they went back to doing what they were doing...….it was very nice to meet them, they were both lovely and we were pleased Phil had brought them out to say hello...….we said we`d see Phil on Sunday as we were going to the Brunch.....he said we were in for a lovely meal.....I was sure we would be.

Aarron the newish manager came up to chat....he is such a cool guy and so nice.....well, they all are to be honest….genuinely nice people......and we could pass all evening in here to be honest...….Lenny is a hoot....he has a fabulous sense of humour and comes up with amazing cocktails.....he said he`d have a new one for us to try in the next week or so.....we looked forward to that!!!!!

Aarron very kindly bought our drinks for us which we so appreciated, very kind gesture......and then we said goodnight to everyone which takes a while…..lol...….

If you are staying in Sapphire or any onsite hotel, I`d thoroughly recommend a visit to this bar......drinks and food are outstanding and the folks in here look after you so well...…...definitely our home from home when we stay here....….

We got back into the room and put the tv on for a while...….I did look at my dress and in the night light it did look like the bisque stain had come out......I would check again properly in the morning......

The tv went off around Midnight and we sauntered through to the bedroom and soon we were again, out for the count!!!!

We had just had the best day...…...

That margarita sure looks good!
It's only 8:17am her, but hey...it's 5 o'clock somewhere!!!

Go for it!!!! Oh that blackberry margarita is the nicest one they do......and that's a tough call as they are all good!!!!

We all need juice for breakfast......lol......almost 5pm here now...... ::yes::

I might supposed to be packing. Instead I'm sitting here reading your fab reports. Nearly time for us to head!!!! Will be the last holiday for a while so going to make the most of it

I might supposed to be packing. Instead I'm sitting here reading your fab reports. Nearly time for us to head!!!! Will be the last holiday for a while so going to make the most of it

:welcome: along again to hootietootie…...

Nice to have you here.....and just before your trip...….you`re at Sapphire for most of it I believe...…...when do you leave?

Oh don't worry about the packing......you`ll get there...….lol...….

Hope you have an amazing time on your trip......:-)

:welcome: along again to hootietootie…...

Nice to have you here.....and just before your trip...….you`re at Sapphire for most of it I believe...…...when do you leave?

Oh don't worry about the packing......you`ll get there...….lol...….

Hope you have an amazing time on your trip......:-)

That was the plan, but we had to change slightly. Figured it was too many changes, and when a reduced rate came on PB we had to change our 2 nights in Sapphire(under strict instructions that I am still allowed make multiple visits to Strong water tavern). We are now down to just 4 hotels and one villa. Because we are going Hagrid week we figured the passes would be a better decision. And it's an excuse to go back!!

Comparing just the pics of 17 to Strong Water.....there's no comparison. Strong Water just looks like so much more inviting, but I would like to go to 17 on a clear night with my camera for those night shots!

Tony is in Orlando quite frequently for work. He and his boss will normally go to Ocean Prime when they can get away for dinner when it's just the two of them....it's usually on a night when I'm home and eating leftovers or a sandwich for dinner. LOL!

That was the plan, but we had to change slightly. Figured it was too many changes, and when a reduced rate came on PB we had to change our 2 nights in Sapphire(under strict instructions that I am still allowed make multiple visits to Strong water tavern). We are now down to just 4 hotels and one villa. Because we are going Hagrid week we figured the passes would be a better decision. And it's an excuse to go back!!

Sounds like a good plan......EP is invaluable at any time, but yes, you`ll be glad of it and PB is a lovely hotel.

I`m glad you`ll still visit Strong Water...….:)

Comparing just the pics of 17 to Strong Water.....there's no comparison. Strong Water just looks like so much more inviting, but I would like to go to 17 on a clear night with my camera for those night shots!

Tony is in Orlando quite frequently for work. He and his boss will normally go to Ocean Prime when they can get away for dinner when it's just the two of them....it's usually on a night when I'm home and eating leftovers or a sandwich for dinner. LOL!

lol....oh that's just cruel!!!! No comparison of a sandwich to Ocean Prime....

Yes, SW is very inviting and welcoming, Bar 17 just isn't either....but, yes the views are wonderful....you`ll love taking pictures from up there......don't wear a skirt or dress if it`s at all breezy......breezy down on the ground feels like a howling gale up there!!!

We will have to check out the old horror flick store, love that stuff! My sister loves all the really bad B horror movies, she makes Andi watch with her, haha!

Love all your pictures of DA, catches the theme so beautifully
Sorry your pizza at Louis wasn’t good, bummer!

What a fun evening with dinner and drinks and visiting with everyone!

lol...….I asked folks we know in America about Jimmy Fallon and no one seems to like him or watch……:confused3

In my neck of the woods he has always been propular with the 30’s age group. Find him repetitive as to his Shtick but appears they increasing are mining the NBC family

The adventure bar seems particularly sterile vs modern based upon the pics. Have never bothered to walk over lol. Seems to evoke several of the vegas bars’ vibes we’ve visited.

I’ll say it again, there is an art to balancing a huge martini glass, you have aced it.

Do you travel with a tide pen? Won’t leave home without one:)

SATURDAY MAY 11TH
Image result for good morning truman show gif

Boy did we sleep so well last night!!! I think it must have been the best sleep yet, woke up feeling so refreshed......then made a mistake and looked in the mirror......oh lord...….why does it take longer for your face to fall into place the older you get!!!! Or maybe that`s just me...…😁

I got in the shower immediately and couldn't wait to get going today.

Our plan was to spend some time in one of our favourite places today......Mount Dora......

Tom was also up bright and early today and we were ready fairly quickly.....today we planned a quiet day.....it was going to be a hot one....predicted to be 96F......

Once we were dressed and ready, we wandered over to RP for breakfast......it is such a pleasant walk over to RP and we take our time.....they are getting ready for another big conference and lots of work going on getting ready for that...….there are always conferences going on in both hotels....the area for them between the two hotels is huge.... ballrooms and conference areas takes up a massive amount of space....

We arrive in the lounge and find it to be fairly quiet this morning.....so we adopt our usual table if it`s available and enjoy a fairly leisurely breakfast while it`s quiet. Some days it can be busy and it seems everyone is in at the one time, on other days like today, it`s peaceful.....

I was so hot this morning, the elevator A/C seemed to be faulty and boy was it hot in there......we did report it though and it was fixed before we knew it...….but as I went in I was boiling so one of the girls gave me a little oriental fan which helped massively...…..and between that and sitting where the cool air was blowing, it was lovely......

I took some pictures of the new Universal hotels on the top of Universal Blvd....they are both huge, Surfside does look kind of pretty now it`s almost done and ready to open.....but Dockside is just huge. I`m sure it`ll look lovely when it`s done too, but it is genuinely massive and will hold a lot of bodies!!!

i-bxCNfRb-X2.jpg

i-WTSr7g8-X2.jpg

i-GkkxTP2-X2.jpg

i-NX23BFQ-X2.jpg

i-NX23BFQ-X2.jpg

I saw a man and his wife sitting and as we sat he came over and asked if I was Carole.....I said yes, indeed I was......he introduced himself and is a lovely member of the Dis...…..SCSabresfan…...:wave2:

He and his wife were here in the lounge and it was so nice to meet them both...….and even more so when he said such lovely things about the trip reports and the boards.....he was very kind with his comments and I thanked him for that.….always nice to hear......

We had a chat about one thing and another, but they were leaving that morning which was a shame, but we were so glad they had a lovely time at RP and planned to come back...….we did manage to wave as they left for home......

We sat a little longer as we were waiting to see Kayla who is the manager, we love to chat to her, well, we love to chat to them all of course......so we sat till she had to go somewhere then we set off back over to Sapphire.....Ashely very kindly told me to keep the fan....I was very grateful and it came in handy many times over the trip.

Walking back over I stopped in at one of the many bathrooms.....there`s never anyone in them usually......quite eerie at night if truth be told.....but today it was all quiet......when I came out Tom was talking to our friend who was going between hotels......I almost yelped with delight......we had a good chat about everything and always worry we keep him talking for too long, but he is so nice.

We walk him round to the front door of the hotel, then go our separate ways.....us to get the car...…..as soon as we step out we can already feel the heat build, and one of the valet guys tells us it`s going to be warm, so I`ll be happy...….lol.....bless him...….

Once in the car we forget we were going to try the I4 up to Mount Dora and turn off where we had seen an exit......we thought it would be a more direct route...….but we set off the usual way. Its not a bad route, we just thought this way might be more direct......

It`s a nice journey up there and takes around 45 minutes...….and I get to drive up this morning...…...although I had an ulterior motive.....meant I didn't need to drive back....…..🍷

We were so used to driving an SUV over here, driving the lower style Maserati was still fun, but we decided we much prefer the height the suv gives us...….and this car was still incredibly comfortable....we enjoyed driving it a lot...….although it is so easy to suddenly be doing well over the limit and have to pull back a little.....although I have to say limiting speed doesn't seem to be a concern of locals!!!!

We did have only one event that could have been nasty...….I saw a car approach as we were stopped at lights, thought they weren't going to stop as they were trundling towards us at some speed...….then...….she must have jammed the brakes on as I beeped the horn at them.....why I`m not sure, but I was convinced they were for bashing into us......

However, we made it safe and sound to the car park we like to use......it`s central for everything, although Mount Dora isn't too big, so you can park further out and everything is still walkable...….

Related image

We wandered round the stores we have come to know and love in this little haven of tranquility.......there are so many unique little places you can easily spend at least a few hours just wandering and exploring them all....or at least most of them...…..

We spent a lot of time in the stores this morning and then realised we were quite hungry......it was indeed lunchtime...….

A good friend had recommended us a place to go this time. We have gone somewhere different each time we`ve been here, and we like that......we like variety and there are so many options here, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them....but he knew we liked pub style places that serve good food......so he said go into the little shopping mall and look to the left...….he said we`d see a set of stairs and to go down them...….we wouldn't be disappointed.

It was called the Frog and Monkey...….and it was lovely...….

i-dZfgtLV-X2.jpg

i-MDSmW79-X2.jpg

i-8jMcS5q-X2.jpg

It was a very old style pub and we liked it instantly...….we got a lovely welcome from the bar staff who told us we could sit anywhere and she`d be right with us...…..yep, this was going to be lovely......

It was fairly quiet when we went in, one family sat over the other side, but not long after we ordered our food, it began to fill up nicely.....

As I had driven up...….hmmmmm……..Tom got the pleasure of driving home...…..so one glass of chardonnay was ordered......Tom got pepsi…

Image result for glass of wine meme

i-3pggNpH-X2.jpg

I have to say for a generic pub chardonnay it was very nice...

Our waitress told us what we had also been told, food is always cooked fresh to order so we may have a wait for our food was that alright, yes, we didn't mind waiting....we had nowhere to go and all day to do nothing...…..it was pleasant sitting here and the music was good. We had a speaker beside us and as soon as she came over to take our drinks order she said she would turn it down...it wasn't blaringly loud, but much better for us when she did......I think this place would be a blast at night.

We had studied the menu and Tom wanted a burger, they did have a reputation for having amazing burgers so he ordered a bacon cheeseburger and I opted for the Aloha burger which had pineapple and sounded delicious......I did add jalapenos as I love em!!!!

i-rBdkNkN-X2.jpg

We did sit a while before our food arrived, but we didn't mind.....this was a nice place and even though it was filling up she kept coming over to check on us and make sure we were doing ok...….but we did say we really didn't mind. I think it was about 20 minutes which isn't long at all.....and when it did come we were pleased with what we saw...…..and of course at this point my glass was empty......so our waitress correctly assumed I`d like another........yes please!!!!

i-2L9KcWD-X2.jpg

i-Gr7rM9Q-X2.jpg

They really were huge.....8oz burgers were quite large!!!! I did give Tom my onion as they had put it on mine by mistake.....no issues though, and my goodness the burgers were delicious...…..

Meaty and full of flavour…....and the fries were so nice too...…..we were loving this meal!!!! And we owed a big thank you for the recommendation...….

We saw everyone else`s food come out as we ate and everything looked amazing...….they did have a lovely menu, something for everyone I believe...….

Our waitress asked if we had room for dessert and our faces said it all.....lol.....she said they didn't always sell a lot of desserts at lunch....I`m not surprised...….that was a filling meal...….and Tom said he`d like to come back here next time..…I`d be happy to come back here again......we happily paid our check with thanks and headed out. The staff really were friendly without being over the top...….

We visited the restrooms and then headed back up and out into the heat which had now soared!!!! A lady sat outside an ice cream store informed us it was almost 100F...….she said I looked like I needed to stay out of the sun......lol.....so true......we are pretty pale......being from the West of Scotland, we don't have the most suitable skin to be spending too long out in the sun......but we still never go out here without sunscreen...…

This is me the whole trip.....….

Image result for pale skin in the sun  meme

😉 I honestly did ask everyone if I looked even a little brown......although I can see where my watch was as it is a little white!!!

We found a little place we either missed before or hadn't walked up this far, and it looked like somewhere we would love...….

i-F398G9j-X2.jpg

It was a beautiful little store and had that aroma that told a thousand tales of spices and teas.....very unique......and I could have spent hours in here...….we love purchasing things like this, as they are so different from what we can purchase in the UK...…...we can get things like that, but we just need to order them online.....to be able to go in and just pick them up is lovely...…..

i-ZqjXFL3-X2.jpg

i-s8KrGXK-X2.jpg

i-qW3CnCT-X2.jpg

There was a lost looking man sitting here when we came in.....and he eventually left with a doleful look as he exited the store with what we believed were his wife and his mother in law......this poor guy looked like he`d rather be anywhere else than here...…..we did feel sorry for him as we heard him ask when they were leaving now...….poor man!!!

i-DrpSBw9-X2.jpg

This is where I thank my lucky stars Tom genuinely enjoys places like this......and enjoys when I do shop.....I`m (honestly 😇) not a huge shopper, but in places like this we both enjoy spending time and purchasing some rather unusual items to take back to the UK.

We did buy some siracha sea salt, lime sea salt and several teas and then spotted some unusual peppers......this was going to be lovely to use in cooking.

I love cooking and am a fair to excellent cook (so I`ve been told) so these places are heavenly to me...….

We still had the Olive Oil place to go so I was careful of not buying too much as they were in glass containers, but we did manage a decent amount and we would still have room to spare in the suitcase......as long as I didn't go too mad...……...

More to come...…...

We will have to check out the old horror flick store, love that stuff! My sister loves all the really bad B horror movies, she makes Andi watch with her, haha!

Love all your pictures of DA, catches the theme so beautifully
Sorry your pizza at Louis wasn’t good, bummer!

What a fun evening with dinner and drinks and visiting with everyone!

Oh it fabulous Caroline.....some real classic old pictures and all ones you`ll recognise…...old B movies are sometimes genuine classics though.....lol....

DA was stunning as always, and yes, we didn't enjoy Louie`s at all this time.....since then a few folks have said they hadn't enjoyed theirs either.....shame really.

We just had the best day!!!!

In my neck of the woods he has always been propular with the 30’s age group. Find him repetitive as to his Shtick but appears they increasing are mining the NBC family

The adventure bar seems particularly sterile vs modern based upon the pics. Have never bothered to walk over lol. Seems to evoke several of the vegas bars’ vibes we’ve visited.

I’ll say it again, there is an art to balancing a huge martini glass, you have aced it.

Do you travel with a tide pen? Won’t leave home without one:)

Yes, I just don't get him at all......but some folks love him......guess we can`t all like the same humour…..we cannot abide James Corden, but he seems to be etching himself quite a fan base over there......I`d rather eat my own feet than watch him!!!!

Yes, Aventura is cold and quite sterile......and I think it`s just not welcoming at all......might suit some people but not for us.....oh gosh yes, I have had some practice though with those glasses...….lol...….

I am going to buy one of those pens next time we are over.....haven't seen them over here in regular stores......but it would be ideal as I have been known to drop a few drips of food now and again...…:rolleyes1

I need one of these napkins...….

Related image

Maybe not...…..:rotfl:

Nom to aloha burgers!

:rotfl:To the sunglass tan picture, so true for most

That shop may be onto something with the bored husband wall of fame/shame!

Have been accused of having a pair of cheater glasses stuffed away in every room, tide pens aren't too far behind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter