• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May Exercise Thread--Keep on moving toward summer!

520/1800

I just ran a 5k on the trail at our local library. I averaged just over 11 minute miles. Not great for a real runner, but it made me feel FIERCE! (side note: running in this bit of humidity has illustrated for me that I need to get my long defunct inhaler prescription filled...)
Congratulations!
And what is this real runner stuff? Were you running?
They you are a real runner!:goodvibes

Here you go folks. No more talk of real or fake runners. Posted on I <3 to run today.

1795527_719214271454777_7710394046904903818_n.jpg

Playing catch up - have not been able to get on until now!

Sunday
27 minute Shred video

Monday
57 minute run

Tuesday
27 minute Shred video
34 minute walk

Total is 145 minutes added for running total of

485/1250

668/1200

Two miles of hills training this morning, followed by 2 walks this evening. Loving this cooler weather. Highs of 70s in Texas in May? Unheard of (almost)!

Catching up from Sunday through Thursday! 769/1500

Sunday - walk
Monday - t25
Tues - T25
Wed - T25
Thurs - t25/walk

So I've been doing very well this week with my eating, once again. Yet I gained 0.8 when I weighed myself this morning. I just don't get this.

DH and my mom have been trying to get me to go to the doctor for an FSH blood test to see if maybe that will show it's perimenopause. I'm thinking of also having him check my thyroid levels, even though I get that checked at my annual physical and it was normal in September. But I know it can change over the course of months. My sister has hypothyroidism and hers sometimes changes within a couple of months from one checkup to the next. I'm not giving up on healthy eating, weight watchers or exercise. I know if I do it will be a course for disaster. My ultimate goal is to stay healthy so I'm nervous that this is creeping up little by little because I'm afraid it will add up to ten pounds sooner than later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter