May Exercise Thread--Keep on moving toward summer!

780/1200

Not my best week, but there's still 11 days left in the month, so I think I got this! QVC - this new total puts me at 65%. On the first page I show currently at 66%, but that's wrong. My goal is 1200, not 1000. :)

I'm just dying to try to schedule a short trip to WDW for free dining, but I can't seem to come up with a time that works....

**Updated through 183. Everyone is doing great!**

780/1200

Not my best week, but there's still 11 days left in the month, so I think I got this! QVC - this new total puts me at 65%. On the first page I show currently at 66%, but that's wrong. My goal is 1200, not 1000. :)

I'm just dying to try to schedule a short trip to WDW for free dining, but I can't seem to come up with a time that works....

Fixed it, thanks!

Me: 750/1440

Adding 120 total minutes since last posting. Gym, walking, tried to go back to some older machines at the gym. I don't want to get stuck in a rut. Ventured out of the Ladies only section.....always interesting.

420/900 so far.

665/900

Adding 54 minutes walking on Tuesday (5-19) and 55 minutes walking today.

May tally - 1728/2000

Adding 140 minutes - 30 minutes modified P90X, 50 minutes running, then 60 minutes running

short walk and tennis.

the girls and I are actually starting to get a bit better with this tennis thing. We even hit it back and forth every now and then and we don't always miss and have to chase it. Either way, it's still great exercise.

45 minutes

597/1000

Yesterday - walking and stairs - 40 minutes
Today - walking - 35 minutes

Yuck - termites are swarming and I just couldn't stay outside any longer this evening!:scared1:

455/900

Derailed by a hip injury. :( Finally back at it the last couple days. 640/1800.

sorry to hear about the hip, but I'm glad to see that you're healing.

Yesterday - strength training during lunch

23 minutes

620/1000

Everyone have plans for an active Memorial Day weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter