MAY Countdown!! This is it, folks

Crowds were awesome on Thursday. We walked on to thunder mountain, splash mountain,
Pirates, and more. The only waits we're dumbo and Peter pan. My three year old had a blast. Two year old was too young. We'll be doing wow in 1.5 years so he'll be at a better age.

4 días !!!!!!!!!!
:cool1::cool1:

I've already started packing...but I gotta study for my finals :/

I'm in single digit countdown now - since we added a day to the beginning of our trip we are one day closer! Now I just have to get through a few days of finals and then I can start seriously packing :banana:

It is really hard to study when I'm day dreaming about DL!

yeahh 8 days, 7days tomorrow woot woot cant wait have fun every one whos going this week

Sitting in the Airport waiting to board!! So excited! DD gets so excited every time someone asks where we are going! Can't wait to go through the gates ths afternoon!

7 days 7 days week to go and my huby found a special Walt on nbc this morning perfect to wake up to. to bad its not on again we missed the first half

We arrived back in the UK yesterday morning.:sad2:

I had an amazing time. I finally got to have lunch at Blue Bayou and I got to ride on the Lilly Belle.

Corinna

Leaving in 19 hours yayy
Yikes i still havent packed. Better get to it.

We're going to be on an airplane headed to Disney in less than 24 hours!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::cheer2:pirate:princess:

Just a few more hours until we are due to wake up and get ready to finally leave this island and head on to the Golden State!!!!

DISNEYLAND :banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay:

I am so excited. I will be spending my Birthday at the parks (May 25!)

Well, back to packing.

Leaving Ct on Friday mornng at 8 am. I can't wait, but even with reading these boards and Birnbaums guide 3 times I feel like I am lost. I know all there is to know about WDW but I feel like DL is another planet and I do't know a thing. Gonna wing it, have dinner reservations for WOC and wil do the rest by reading the times guides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter