~ May 5, 2014 ~ Bahamas by Way of the Magic

We are doing EP on Sat and HS on Sun and SeaWorld on Fri. I've gone to town on dinner reservations. It's our Anniversary! Woohoo! So much to do! Final mermaid fitting is tonight!

We are doing EP on Sat and HS on Sun and SeaWorld on Fri. I've gone to town on dinner reservations. It's our Anniversary! Woohoo! So much to do! Final mermaid fitting is tonight!

Happy Anniversary!! See you on the ship! When you say your final mermaid fitting, are you referring to actual fins? Sorry for the question, I JUST LOVE MERMAIDS!!!! ♥♥♥ It would be really neat to have actual fins :)

Hi! So I have some friends that are on your cruise! So I watched the Magic set sail today on the Port Canaveral webcam and took some screencaps! I thought I'd share them with this thread so you guys can look for yourselves:

qMRyNV6.jpg

tCrhnJU.jpg

ysyHAxU.jpg

sdat4Na.jpg

QfS8B7N.jpg

E1OHm6s.jpg

pRWmxE9.jpg

jPmsXIr.jpg

ZjeGUOL.jpg

vaZbE3t.jpg

fRGVKrA.jpg

1Pa0sCv.jpg

RglEfr3.jpg

R9U4g36.jpg

HyZe9gz.jpg

EYtiqQF.jpg

oi6cN7T.jpg

97xO9L1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter