May 2016 Check in!

Ok so Im new to needing transportation... Usually going to WDW we just hop on a disney bus and they take us to our hotel. This time going to Disneyland and flying into LGB we will need a taxi/town car with a car seat and a booster. I found one and it looks like roundtrip for 4 direct to hotel with no other passengers is $142. Is this a good price or am I better off just riding in a shared van?

Whooohoo we have kinda gone overboard with Disney trips for the next 12 months as we are hoping to buy the annual WDW and DL pass.
So 1St trip is
MAY 24TH to June 3Rd.
So excited staying on site

Ok so Im new to needing transportation... Usually going to WDW we just hop on a disney bus and they take us to our hotel. This time going to Disneyland and flying into LGB we will need a taxi/town car with a car seat and a booster. I found one and it looks like roundtrip for 4 direct to hotel with no other passengers is $142. Is this a good price or am I better off just riding in a shared van?

not sure if it would be cheaper by try Lansky's
for to and from LAX we pay $190 round trip and we use a booster from them!
if you use them, you get a 30min grocery store stop which we use all the time to get water and breakfast stuff

Last edited:

Heading to DL on May 26-20. Celebrating dd's college graduation!! Staying at the Desert Inn and Suites.
I'm hearing lots of good things about Lanskys. May just bite the bullet and try them. There will be four of us and having some groceries would be terrific.

Me, me, me!!!!

We are taking my husband, his mother, and his younger brother (18) for his first trip!!!

We will be staying at the Ramada South from the 3-9th! I AM SO EXCITED!

Hello!

Very excited to be going back to Disneyland in May with my 2 nephews. I haven't been since I was 7 so it's definitely been a while! Coming all the way from Kelowna BC and we get in on the 3rd. Just in time for May 4th. My nephews love Star Wars and apparently it's a pretty big deal on May 4th :chewy::darth: Looking forward to it! Haven't even looked at character breakfasts yet or buying tickets but that will come soon enough :mickeyjum

We'll be at Disneyland and California Adventure from Wednesday, 18 May to Monday, 23 May.

We're very excited. But, a little wary about the crowds due to four "grad nights/nites" during our stay.

65 more days for us.....
i have a bunch of friends in DL right now and all the posts from them I see of FB makes me wish I were there too!

May 11th and 12th! First time to DL and DCA. Picking up dd from freshman year at USC and since we're coming from Maine thought we'd check out The Parks before heading home to pick up her twin sister from school in CT. We're WDW vets but we're wicked excited to see the Land that started it all! Definitely going to have to return with the rest of the fam in the future! Not sure where we're staying yet. Perhaps PVI. :ccat::goofy::stitch: Going and :sad::sad: not...this time...

not sure if it would be cheaper by try Lansky's
for to and from LAX we pay $190 round trip and we use a booster from them!
if you use them, you get a 30min grocery store stop which we use all the time to get water and breakfast stuff

Thanks for the info! I submitted an online quote request and it is $190 roundtrip for 4 of us (teens & older) from LAX. When I was there years ago we used one of the bus services, which worked fine for 2 adults. I like the idea of Lansky but I'll look into other options and see if we'll go w/them or alternative transportation and grocery delivery.

I am just so excited to be going again. I know Disneyland doesn't have the requirement to book dining and such but I am wanting to do as soon as I can. So at day 60 I will be booking

Thanks for the info! I submitted an online quote request and it is $190 roundtrip for 4 of us (teens & older) from LAX. When I was there years ago we used one of the bus services, which worked fine for 2 adults. I like the idea of Lansky but I'll look into other options and see if we'll go w/them or alternative transportation and grocery delivery.

Wondering if the price is the same regardless of how many guests are being transported. I see you have 4 people, we have only the 2 of us, myself and DD25. And wonder the cost difference, whether you are going from/to LAX or SNA.

Wondering if the price is the same regardless of how many guests are being transported. I see you have 4 people, we have only the 2 of us, myself and DD25. And wonder the cost difference, whether you are going from/to LAX or SNA.
When booking a 'car service', there shouldn't be a per person charge. It's a flat rate. If there were just two of us going from LAX to our resort, I would probably take a shuttle. But, because we have four in our group, want to get to the resort as quickly as possible, we'll book with Lansky's. Yes, it's going to cost us about $70 more, but going directly to our hotel vs making multiple stops, is more than worth it to us.

When booking a 'car service', there shouldn't be a per person charge. It's a flat rate. If there were just two of us going from LAX to our resort, I would probably take a shuttle. But, because we have four in our group, want to get to the resort as quickly as possible, we'll book with Lansky's. Yes, it's going to cost us about $70 more, but going directly to our hotel vs making multiple stops, is more than worth it to us.

Thank you, goofy4tink! Too bad we aren't with a couple more people to share the cost, lol! But, with just the two of us, it seems more expensive than we should be spending this trip. But, it sounds great so I'll have to keep it in mind for other trips. We are just going from SNA, so we're probably gonna do Uber for our transportation. Never used Uber before but sounds like it works well from friends who have used it.

We'll be there! We decided to hit up Dapper Days and will be there from the 27th of April to the 4th of May. It will be me and my four kiddos and my mom.

We are staying at the Peacock suites. We stay there often. I wish that ART hadn't switched up their routes but it's still comfy for us.

I was a June check in but my trip was moved up. I will be there May 15-19 and we are currently staying at the Del Sol. I am not set on that hotel but have something booked while I continue to look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter