May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Don't worry ladies, I'll catch you if I see you stumbling!:thumbsup2

She said with post #666 in this thread!!

:scared1:

edit: oh wait...n/m. The 666th reply...stupid board software showed 666 msgs in the thread but I guess that doesn't count the OP.

Ok...ignore me. "Best to just move along."

She said with post #666 in this thread!!

:scared1:

edit: oh wait...n/m. The 666th reply...stupid board software showed 666 msgs in the thread but I guess that doesn't count the OP.

Ok...ignore me. "Best to just move along."

you drunk again? ;)

If you still have availability I'd like to join the group for sushi on Thursday night. Booked a tour for Friday morning at 9:00 so probably won't go dancing afterward.

First off I will tell you that you have a seat. . .you are in. Secondly I will tell you that it is a WDW Solo requirement that you stay up till 2 a.m. if you don't have to be at the park till a few minutes before 9 so that means dancing is a requirement. . .ROFLMAO. The cool think about Atlantic Dance Hall is you can just come join us there for a few minutes if you feel like it cause there is NO COVER CHARGE. . .I love this place. . .

I updated the first post with the updated locations and times.

For Saturday I set a time of 8:30-9pm for the Monorail crawl. If anyone is strongly opposed...well no Monorail crawl for you!! ;) Just kidding...if the time is really bad for most we can change it.

I kind of lost track of the who's going list. If you aren't on the list and want to officially be on the list on the first post please shoot me a PM. Easier to keep track of that way.

On another note, I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!! Seems like I need these breaks so much more lately!

Thanks for assuring me a seat at the Sushi table! Ya know, in all my visits to WDW I've never been to the Atlantic Dance Club so maybe it's time to go. Of course I'm not too coordinated when it comes to dancing but it sounds like I might fit in very well with this group!

Thanks for assuring me a seat at the Sushi table! Ya know, in all my visits to WDW I've never been to the Atlantic Dance Club so maybe it's time to go. Of course I'm not too coordinated when it comes to dancing but it sounds like I might fit in very well with this group!

Coordination is NOT required at all. The ability to fall down is. You also need to be able to laugh at yourself. . .we manage it all the time. . .lol

Coordination is NOT required at all. The ability to fall down is. You also need to be able to laugh at yourself. . .we manage it all the time. . .lol

Or you can just do what Patty did and make people dance to get by her at the bar.

Again...freaking hysterical!!

I know it's not for this trip, but booked my Oct trip ADR's this morning. Had to get up at 3am for the online ones and than 4am for the ones I could only do over the phone. Ugh, wish there was a better way. However, got everything booked!

Good for you Amy.

Everyone has to dance!! That is now my motto and love to make them do a wiggle. More fun to come!!

Hope all will come and dance with us!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter