May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

That place is really small and not sure they take ressies for more than 6 but not sure. No place is perfect for masses so no worries.

Think some of us just want to be together to party and don't care where!!

Actually, Kimonos takes ressies for up to twelve guaranteed at one table. Just called them last night. Although I must say, there wasn't any RUSH to get seated when I was there in February. And we got there around 7:30. . .and were there for the start of Karaoke. . .On a Thursday night.

Hey there, we are planning a meet and greet at Atlantic Dance Hall on Thursday night the 13th at 9:00 p.m. Apparently we are also trying to get a group dinner together for Sushi at Kimonos at the Swan that same evening. . .keep in touch with this board and we will keep you informed. . .

Thanks! Atlantic Dance sounds like fun. I haven't been there in years.
Hopefully there will be others staying at a DTD resort. The bus to DTD runs pretty late from the BW. We could walk or boat to our hotels from DTD.

It looks like the new guy is going to miss out on all the fun. :eek: We don't arrive until Monday afternoon 5/17.

I hope you all have a great time. :yay:

Bumping this back up to remind people we are getting close.

I can't wait!

My aunt just called me...she and her family are there now...she was asking me about firework and Spectro locations...I gave her the down low ;).

Makes me want to be there right now!

I can't wait!

My aunt just called me...she and her family are there now...she was asking me about firework and Spectro locations...I gave her the down low ;).

Makes me want to be there right now!

At *these* crowd levels? Glad I had better things to do today (like clearing space in closets and drawers! :) )

We'll be at Jiko at 7:15 the night of Boma -- 5pm is a bit early for us, plus we have lots of dining credits to burn. We will be at YC 5/8-5/15.

Okay all. . .some things I actually need from you all.

1. Do you want to do Boma at 5? or Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club at 6:30/7 ish. . .This is for Friday Night the 14th. Please respond. . .

2. We have (as a group) decided it might be fun to do Sushi and Karaoke at Kimonos at the Swan before heading to Atlantic Dance Hall on Thursday night the 13th. I will make ressies if there is enough interest.

3. If you were not on last year's phone tree and want to be included on this year's phone tree or your information has changed since last year, please PM me and provide your cell number, email addy and yes or no whether you text or not. Also, if you were on last year's list and don't want to be included on this year's list please let me know. FYI, only those wanting to be on the list get the list. (P.S.; this is also known as the drunk dial list. . .but really it is just a way to keep all informed of group activities or whereabouts. . .)

Can't wait to see everyone and meet the newcomers. . .HUGS TO ALL. . .

I just realized something.

We're hopefully moving that weekend from my apt. to a rental house. We'll probably try and plan the move around the Sunday so that gives us Fri evening and Saturday to hang out.

Okay all. . .some things I actually need from you all.

1. Do you want to do Boma at 5? or Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club at 6:30/7 ish. . .This is for Friday Night the 14th. Please respond. . .

2. We have (as a group) decided it might be fun to do Sushi and Karaoke at Kimonos at the Swan before heading to Atlantic Dance Hall on Thursday night the 13th. I will make ressies if there is enough interest.

3. If you were not on last year's phone tree and want to be included on this year's phone tree or your information has changed since last year, please PM me and provide your cell number, email addy and yes or no whether you text or not. Also, if you were on last year's list and don't want to be included on this year's list please let me know. FYI, only those wanting to be on the list get the list. (P.S.; this is also known as the drunk dial list. . .but really it is just a way to keep all informed of group activities or whereabouts. . .)

Can't wait to see everyone and meet the newcomers. . .HUGS TO ALL. . .

Put me down for Kimonos, I have no idea if I will actually get there in time but I will try. I really hope I can because I love me some sake!

I was looking at some resort pictures and thinking about the monorail crawl. My suggestion is we start this year at the Contemporary...there are two bars there we can hit, The Outer Rim and looks like there is a nice one inside the Wave. Next stop could be the Polynesian with the last stop being GF.

GF's lounge was a bit of a bust last year, they didn't seem too happy about our group invading them...figure if we leave it for last we can skip it if necessary.

Thoughts??

I was looking at some resort pictures and thinking about the monorail crawl. My suggestion is we start this year at the Contemporary...there are two bars there we can hit, The Outer Rim and looks like there is a nice one inside the Wave. Next stop could be the Polynesian with the last stop being GF.

GF's lounge was a bit of a bust last year, they didn't seem too happy about our group invading them...figure if we leave it for last we can skip it if necessary.

Thoughts??

I think this is a great idea. I love the bar inside The Wave. Pretty cool. Mizners was a bit overwhelmed with us. . .lol.

Hi guys, I will be in WDW solo hopefully from May 13th to May 19th.. on the last few days I plan to walk around the parks again and just take in the sights once more.. or go for a massage. :love:

I'm really scared, but very determined to go. This is my first completely solo trip, and one of my worst fears is looking like an idiot screaming by myself on one of the thrill rides.

It's my first time ever in WDW, so I hope that people would be tolerant with me because I just want to be completely Disney crazy and do everything.

When I determine the dates I'll include my phone number in the list.

Seriously looking forward to meeting people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter