• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Ken, all those FB friends are trying to rope you into different May dates. . .JUST DO IT. . .a bunch of us Dis'sers will be there May 13 to May 17 and adding time before and after based on need. . .just go home later.

I'll put the 13th - 17th as for sure dates and probably add a few more before the 13th. I'll probably buy airfare soon just to lock it in. I saw a few photos on yalls profile and decided I cannot miss that type of fun :rotfl: It looks like a really good time and would be way more fun than going solo!

I'll put the 13th - 17th as for sure dates and probably add a few more before the 13th. I'll probably buy airfare soon just to lock it in. I saw a few photos on yalls profile and decided I cannot miss that type of fun :rotfl: It looks like a really good time and would be way more fun than going solo!

The photos on our FB pages are certainly interesting LOL-- that is for sure!:goodvibes

Blame it on all that sunshine :)

I am new to disboards. I will be at the May event and very much looking forward to it. :cool1:

Will there be any partaking in Lapu Lapus? :yay::rotfl:

I will also keep an eye out for other meetups. I only live 1 1/2 hours away from WDW. I am looking forward to meeting others who also love the World.

Going to DL for first time in June 2011!

I am new to disboards. I will be at the May event and very much looking forward to it. :cool1:

I will also keep an eye out for other meetups. I only live 1 1/2 hours away from WDW. I am looking forward to meeting others who also love the World.

Glad to see you found it Pam... too bad your DL trip isnt sooner. I go in a couple weeks! Can hardly wait =0)

Ugh, I meant to say the first DL trip is in June 2010. :confused: My Hawaii trip to the new DVC there will hopefully be in 2011. :cool1:

Awesome. . .glad you are going to join us in May. . .should be a great group. . .more details soon. . .

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a great day. :goodvibes

I am going in May as well, but I'm up in the air about my dates. I was going to go from 5/2-5/8 or 5/9-5/14...but seeing this thread makes me wanna push my dates back a little lol I dunno what I'm gonna do:confused3

I am going in May as well, but I'm up in the air about my dates. I was going to go from 5/2-5/8 or 5/9-5/14...but seeing this thread makes me wanna push my dates back a little lol I dunno what I'm gonna do:confused3

You really should join us. . .we love to have new people join our group. . .I joined up with the May 2008 group on a whim. . .now I am a regular. . .lol. Its loads of fun to go with a group. If you book your own hotel room and then decide the group is a bit "beyond" you, you can always run off into the sunset and still have a great solo trip. Of course, I know this will not happen. . .lol.

Well I am not going alone...I've got a friend of mine comin with me, it will be his first time going. So technically im goin solo since he has no clue whats goin on lol but it will be an awesome experience. What are the "official" dates?

I'll get you added. I am sure someone will be drinking Lapu Lapu's. Andrea seemed to enjoy those last year though she may be switching to Long Island Iced Teas :).

Darcy is right...come for the fun...hide out in your room when you need a break LOL

Is it May yet? :goofy:

Sigh I wish.

Good Morning everyone.
Tom left for Disney this morning...ugh. He is in a golf tournament-yes another one!
I will be there in a few days :cool1:
I can't wait until May. I might be booking airfare real soon.
Miss you guys.

Good Morning everyone.
Tom left for Disney this morning...ugh. He is in a golf tournament-yes another one!
I will be there in a few days :cool1:

Have a great time! I have been debating going down myself, there is a Perpetual Groove show in Orlando on the 7th. But will be there in a month so I will wait until then.

Maybe the Magic Hat Mardi Gras will be a possibility again......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter