May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Good Morning everyone.
Tom left for Disney this morning...ugh. He is in a golf tournament-yes another one!
I will be there in a few days :cool1:
I can't wait until May. I might be booking airfare real soon.
Miss you guys.

SW is supposed to open flight up in two weeks - I want to go now :sad:

Augie-I would love to have a mini meet here for the freezing Mardi Gras parade!!!

Mel-I have been watching SW for a week now. Jetblue has flights for $104 each way...

Good Morning everyone.
Tom left for Disney this morning...ugh. He is in a golf tournament-yes another one!
I will be there in a few days :cool1:
I can't wait until May. I might be booking airfare real soon.
Miss you guys.

Apparently December is popular for Tom and Golf Tournaments. . .hopefully he and his team have good luck. . .

Book at BWI. Mucho tiempo for paying. . .we are there and have the pregame bar. . .enjoy. . .

Well, unfortunately I will not be joining you guys again in 2010. I promised Connor a "mommy and me" trip for his 7th birthday, and I don't think his idea of an ideal trip would be spending it with you all, no matter how much I love you!! I'll be there Apr 29-May 3 though, so all is not lost!!

I'll be aiming for 2011...anyone started the list for that yet????:rotfl:

I want to join this event! I've been a long time lurker on these boards and have learned so much that has enhanced my trips to the World.

I just did my first solo trip to WDW and had a great time but it would be fun to have some company to share the experiences and the drinking!

I think I will be there from May 14-20th. I'm waiting for the Southwest flights to open up for this time and I will be staying at either the Swan or the Dolphin.

WooHoo!!! Another JOINER!
We welcome you and we know you will have a great time.

2011-I am not sure if there is a listed started yet...amy?
just kidding. We will miss you, but look forward to meeting you in 2011.

PS-I leave for the world tomorrow morning. ONE MORE SLEEP!!! :cool1:

I want to join this event! I've been a long time lurker on these boards and have learned so much that has enhanced my trips to the World.

I just did my first solo trip to WDW and had a great time but it would be fun to have some company to share the experiences and the drinking!

I think I will be there from May 14-20th. I'm waiting for the Southwest flights to open up for this time and I will be staying at either the Swan or the Dolphin.

We would love to have you join us. . .come one, come all. . .we love growing our group. . .

Well, unfortunately I will not be joining you guys again in 2010. I promised Connor a "mommy and me" trip for his 7th birthday, and I don't think his idea of an ideal trip would be spending it with you all, no matter how much I love you!! I'll be there Apr 29-May 3 though, so all is not lost!!

I'll be aiming for 2011...anyone started the list for that yet????:rotfl:

As you know Char, we don't start planning WDW that early but we always shoot for the weekend between Mother's day and Labor Day. . .that way we can take advantage of cheaper "non-holiday" rates and everyone who is a mom can enjoy their loved ones on mothers day. . .

As you know Char, we don't start planning WDW that early but we always shoot for the weekend between Mother's day and Labor Day. . .

Hmmm, Mother's Day - May.

Labor Day - September.

That is quite the planning window :)

I think I can squeeze a day in there somewhere!

I will be moving back to Florida here after the new year adn I have done disney so many time sthat I can't count with family and my annual solo trips. But I have never have gone with other true Disney fans, and I would love to try and join the trip. When will it be.

Hey gang! I have been MIA due to school (and other madness :upsidedow) but the semester is winding down.

I am busily finalizing the plans for our Christmas trip. I am soo excited that I can't stand it :woohoo: I've got lots of great "firsts" planned for us. December 17th can not get here soon enough :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

13 more sleeps!!!

Booked my trip...May 16-22. Looks like I might just see some of you there haha.

Now whats this about SW? Do they have cheap Orlando fares opening soon or somethin?

I will be moving back to Florida here after the new year adn I have done disney so many time sthat I can't count with family and my annual solo trips. But I have never have gone with other true Disney fans, and I would love to try and join the trip. When will it be.

The core dates are May 13 through 17, though some extend their trips beyond that. We welcome all. . .join us. We are working on a group dinner for Friday night the 14th (probably a buffet cause its easier). Other stuff just happens, we get together and have fun. . .

Okay here is a "sort of" survey for those going in May. . .

The big dinner can be either Friday or Saturday night. The buffet is the way to go so here is a list. . .

Boma
Chef Mickey's
Biergarten
Cape May Cafe
Crystal Palace

So what I need is preferred night and preferred restaurant from those going. . .

My choice is Friday night and Boma. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter