May 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
May .... the month to celebrate Mom's and Cinco de Mayo!

We are going to WDW in May:

:jumping1:

MassJester

I'll be there (DCL) on the 20th, and in the park (BWV) 5/23-5/31

Debi

I'll be there from 5/23-6/1. Where are you staying?

ncbyrne

My trip is scheduled for May 2-12.

MassJester

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Debi
I'll be there from 5/23-6/1. Where are you staying?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really -- that's excellent :-)

I'll be at the BWV 5/23-5/31 -- DCL before that

Debi

Awesome! I haven't made any final hotel reservations yet, but I'm leaning towards the Dolphin (gotta love those SPG points!). Make sure to wear your lime green ribbon!

.... carry on ....

We will be there from May 21-28 at BWV taking 2 of my DF that have never been to the World.So DH will be with 3or4 females for a week.He will either Love it or Hate it.

I've got 2 May trips planned. I'll be celebrating my 55th birthday at BWV May 9 during my early May trip (9-13). Then I'm heading back down May 24-28 for DVC Homecoming, staying at OKW.

Just made my reservation for May 16th-24th.

:earsgirl:

Have an update.I will be there twice in May.The first trip will be me and 3 friends for an all girls trip from May8-14.Then DH and I will be there celebrating my 30th Birthday from May 21-29.I cant wait.

Misty

I will be in World and having a Great time May 5 tru May 10
63 Days and Counting. Its been a long 4 years since I've been back.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Will arrive in Florida on the 6th and be at WDW from May 8th-11th. Can't wait to experience the Flower & Garden Festival!!! :sunny:

I will be there May 16 - 19. Two girl friends are going with me and we are staying at the Beach Club Villas.

Just a reminder for those that are going May 25 -27, there will be a DVC reunion going on during that time, so there will be a few more folks than usual!

:bounce:

I'll be there April 29-May 4, staying at the POFQ.

Karen

Roy (DH) and I will be there May 1 through the 7th.

The Flower and Garden Festival is beautiful. Can't wait to see some of it again.

I'll be at the Dolphin and Boardwalk from May 26th thru June 5th.

I'm open to teaming up with others. Last year we met up with Poohs Pal and Company for a firework cruise.

May DW and I are going back May 11 - 18; staying at WL. Looking forward to catching the end of the Flower and Garden Show at Epcot and doing Dolphins in Depth again! :teeth:

My spousal unit and I will be at the Dolphin 5/6-10/04. Any tip about Fantasmic and the dinner special? How does one get the date countdowns and the past stays (are these typed for every post or is there a trick?)?

I currently have 2 ressies book-one for May5-10th at POFQ-and one for May 22nd-26th-depends on whether DS2 can make the latter one when he finishes the quarter at college-if not its a first time solo trip for me on the earlier date-He's got 2 weeks to decide.

I ended up booking May 5-11 at POFQ-I am going alone,and I am so excited.I booked some PS this morning(SAT 17th) but would be more than willing to meet up with anyone willing for touring the parks or a meal-let me know

DH and I will be there 5/23-5/29, staying at OKW (maybe we'll run into you, KarenNY). Although it won't technically be a solo trip, it might as well be, since I'll be a "golf widow". DH is golfing every day, that is except the day he does Richard Petty.

Going back with my girlfriend, brother and his girlfreind May 6 to 24!! I think it's called 'A couple of couples' by Disney...?

CAN'T WAIT!!

I will be there twice

May 8 - May 15 at Marriott's Grande Vista Resort in a studio

then either
Rodeway Inn or LaQuinta for 5/25 to 28 for the DVC member meet. or maybe I might try priceline.

I pick these two hotels - because they are pet friendly - but if I get a great deal with priceline (unless I get a great deal I won't use priceline) - then Spicey can stay at FW.

this is going to be a busy year!

It looks like a DIS meet in late May might be in order! :) Who would be willing to attend a meet on May 24 or 25?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter