Matt's Fall, 2019 adventure with Club 33 and 21 Royal

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your experience at 21 Royal. We had a fabulous time there back in 2017, and I'm still trying to piece together 12 people to go back! It's like herding cats to get 12 people together on the same night who are willing to spend that sort of cash!
Remind me how much it is per person.

Excited to read the report!

Bummer about the room not being ready, especially at that hour. We recently stayed at a historic hotel in our downtown. The room was not ready at check-in, but we received comp valet (at $50/night we were happy!) and restaurant credit while we waited the half hour. The comp glasses of champagne at check-in didn't hurt either :laughing: That experience has probably spoiled us for future hotel stays

$15K for 1-12 people.
That’s not horrendous..

$1250 each...
I went to dinner at Atelier Crenn and it was $3k for 4 of us...if it’s fine food and an amazing atmosphere I think it’s completely worth it. I’d love to join a group someday, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter