• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Matching Family Outfits - Post Pictures!

Does your family dress alike at DW?

• Yes - it puts us in the Disney spirit!

• No way! That's not how we roll.

• We don't -- but I would if my spouse would let me.

• Kids only -- I have to act my age, you know!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love all your pics. I am always bugging dh for us to wear matching outfits but he won't.
He had a bad experience when he was a kid. His family all dressed in the same 80's striped rugby shirts, and apparently another family had the same idea (same shirts too) and he ended up following them around the amusement park :eek:

This made me choke on my water! :rotfl:

I think the matching shirts look great for photos and, more importantly... they really help me keep track of my kids in a crowd!

IMG_5620.jpg

There is a women who I meet on Dis. She is making a book on scrap booking at WDW (actually 4 books now I think, one for each park.) She is using a few of our pictures in it. She is always looking for pictures and I know one she wanted was a group of kids with mickey bars. I don't know if she ever found it. I would guess since the book is coming out soon. Here is the her web site.

http://www.wdwscrapbook.com/

I love all your pics. I am always bugging dh for us to wear matching outfits but he won't.
He had a bad experience when he was a kid. His family all dressed in the same 80's striped rugby shirts, and apparently another family had the same idea (same shirts too) and he ended up following them around the amusement park :eek:

That is pop out of the nose funny!!! :rotfl2:

(and by pop, I mean soda for anyone that doesn't live in Michigan!)

My two dressed alike last year but my DS is going through his "I'm too old and cool for that" phase so he'll be wearing the same color but not customs as his sister on this next trip. ;) I can't get photobucket to work tonight. Once I can access their website I'll post some pics.

Ok; finally got Photobucket to work. These aren't the best pics but you can see the matches. :goodvibes

165_165Medium.jpg

00550134Medium.jpg

168_168Medium.jpg

025_25Medium.jpg

That is pop out of the nose funny!!! :rotfl2:

(and by pop, I mean soda for anyone that doesn't live in Michigan!)

Yep of course it's called pop! (I'm from Ohio) :)

These pics are great! Makes me want to have more than 1 child so I can dress them the same too. :cutie:

We dress our girls alike- all the time not just at Disney. They have to be equal at all times (in their minds). We don't dress like them, but it's only because I wear what I have so that I can get them new Disney clothes.

I made matching red shirts for this trip. I was going to surprise DH with them down there but I figured I would let him in on the deal since I wanted to make sure he would wear them. ;) Surprisingly, he's going along with it. I don't think he'd do it every day of the trip but one time is fine with me. Maybe I'll work more in next time!

2cutekidz your clothing is adorable you should have a shop! How do you all do the mickey faces with fabric?

Count us in! We are going to WDW on April 26th and just got matching t-shirts at the disney store 5.00 sale. We can keep track of each other better.

Here is my crew.

DSCN12362.jpg

:rotfl2: I just had to chuckle at this one! Of course, I am sure it wasn't funny for him or his parents!

IMG_2998.jpg

Sorry so many pictures, but you asked...
I'm not usually a huge fan of the customs but I LOOOOOVE the overalls! So cute.

Since having DS we have totally become one of "those" families

PnP Party (Ds is in bare feet because it was 100 degrees and he wasn't walking yet)
47b7d727b3127cceba8b5c35c33100000046109Qat2LFu1A

47b7d727b3127ccebab4ea4ba3cf00000026109Qat2LFu1A

Dh has the dad version of this one too but can't find a pic
47b7d727b3127ccebabfaedfc3af00000026109Qat2LFu1A

I've got a lot of matching shirts for our trip this year, way more than we will need. I told dh he only needs to pose for 1 pic, than he can change. we'll see how he does.

Love everyones pics! I am going with my mom and 2 DS next month I will buy matching shirts for the 4 of us--my mom will be very into that! Thanks for the ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter