Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Marion,

I would like the following license tags, PLEASE:

License-JakeChristmas1.jpg – Name Jake – Dec2016

License-LifeIsGoodSanta1.jpg – Name Jake – Dec 2016

Thanks so much!

Janet

Hello, Marion!

Thank you as always in advance for your time and beautiful designs! We always receive many compliments on the shirts I make thanks to your work!

I will be requesting several shirt designs once I figure out how to access the folders. Right now, I would love the following, all for Walt Disney World, please!!:

License-Christmas1b.jpg
Personalization: Gillespie Family
Month: December Year: 2016

License-Christmas15.jpg.html
Personalization: Gillespie Family

Thank you again so much! Happy holidays!

QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR
Which link do I use? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you so much for my designs, Marion, however they don't have the option to download them to my computer like your files and others on here normally have. I know better than to right click and save the image, as that will be a poorer quality image. Is there a different way I'm supposed to be downloading your files so I can print them? Thank you again!

Good Morning:

I hope I am choosing one you can still do this time.

License-Fab6Ver3.jpg

Personalization:
BRYSON
May '17

Thank you!

I believe everyone should be able to view my License Plate styles in PB and download the completed images.

Hello! I would love a Stroller tag for our trip on 12/15. I could only find one Christmas one that has a princess. Do you have any others? I would love one with Princess Elena or Moana, but if not, this one will work! I need it for Disneyworld instead of Disneyland
License-DL-License-Christmas2.jpg
Personalization: Mayfield Family

Thanks!

Hello! I hope you are having a good holiday. I was wondering if you could do a Moana stroller tag, I looked through your samples and didn't see one. In case you can the name is: St. Pierre Family. Month: February. Year: 2017.

Thank you so much!

These are awesome!!!
May I please get License-Fab6Ver2.jpg : The Bailey Family
Dates are March 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter