Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Thank you so much! The design is amazing!. I really appreciate your help and your talent. Have a great weekend. Sue

Hi Marion,
I know your very busy and I'm not sure if you missed my post #3400. We are leaving on March 22 and would love to have these stroller tags before I go.
Thanks for all you do, your designs are great!!
Thanks,
Donna

Hi Marion! We are headed to Disneyland in June and would love a couple of plates for our strollers!

DL-License-Minnie1.jpg
June 2017
Hertz Family

For my son, he really loves Maui from Moana. Would a custom design with Maui (with or without Moana is fine) be possible? Also with June 2017 and Hertz Family.

If the custom is not possible, I'll go with

License-DLLightningMcQueen1.jpg
June 2017
Hertz Family

Thanks so much!

Quote removed by Moderator

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you needed our travel dates. Please accept my apologies. If you can get them done that would be great, if not I understand. I will keep them for our next trip on May 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion,

Your work has made a previous trip extremely memorable. I would like to request the following stroller tags, but there is no rush as our trip is not until September. Just working on the planning.

Name - Landes or Landes Family
Date Sept 2017
License-Tangled3.jpg
License-TheIncredibles1.jpg
License-POR2.jpg

Thank you so much!
Laura

Thanks Marion!! They are perfect! Appreciate your wonderful work.

Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion, It's me again....
Just planning our trips for Halloween and Christmas. We leave for our Halloween trip on Oct 22, 2017 and for our Christmas trip on Dec 9, 2017

Can you please make the following for me:

License-Christmas8.jpg
License-Christmas17.jpg
License-ChristmasSled1.jpg
License-MNSSHP2.jpg

Please make each one of the above with the following names:
Seltzer Family
Cabarle Family
Pop-Pop's Scooter

No dates please.

Thank you for your great work!

Donna

HI MARION,

Wondering if you have time for a stroller DISign for our June
License-MMC3.jpg

LoPriore Family
June 2017
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!