Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.A.D.aboutDisney: no, sorry the black hat band cannot be changed to red because of the way it butts up to its black outline.....in other words, if I change the black to red it completely outlines the hat in red.

Love, love, love the designs!

You are speedy quick!

Thanks so much for the boarding passes and Dream Cruise design!

Thank you so much!! Love the Disigns! I didn't think the stripe would change without changing all the black to red but it was worth a shot to ask. :) Love, Love, Love them!

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...tuff/Parks/DHS/?action=view&current=DHS-8.jpg
hello! This summer we are going on an Adventures by Disney vacation, specifically, the Hollywood Backstage Magic.

I love this design of yours and I was wondering if you'd have time to tweak it to our trip.

Can you change the park logo in the left hand bottom corner to read Adventures by Disney Hollywood & Disneyland Backstage Magic Vacation

That may be too much wording for that little corner, if it is, can you maybe put the Adventures by Disney part in the little white ticket stub instead of it saying admit one?

It's just an idea, if you have any ideas that may look even cuter, feel free to do it as well.

Also, if you could put a few of those elements on a black Mickeyhead for another shirt, that would be great too. There are 3 of us going, so if you do get to the Mickeyheads and can use a few different characters(maybe Mickey on one, a silly Donald on another and maybe a moviestar-ish Minnie)
I'm open to any ideas. I'd like to make us coordinating shirts for a few of the days....

Thank you so much!
Have a magical-Disney kind of day!

This was DISigned for either a pin or as a front pocket size. I doubt if you can enlarge it without loss of clarity.....just so you know.

That is also why it wasn't DISigned for personalization.

Hi ...
I was wondering if you could please personalize the following photo for me.
BirthdayTrio-1.jpg
the age for the # would be 6
The name: Brian
Thank you in advance
Merri

Thank you so much!
Love it!
I am going to print from PhotoBucket the matching picture to this for the rest of the family.....we're with the birthday boy....so we will have matching family shirts, :cool1:
Thanks for your prompt reply and beautiful work.:thumbsup2

hi- sorry about the pm. ok , so as per my message
if you can, stick figure (the family vacation) a mom blond hair and dad brown hair and older sister dirty blond -rosie and ari little boy (he is 8- the wisher) and if you can put wish trip 2011 .
also if u can, a minnie and mickey for rosie and ari with ipod headphones in mickey ears.
and last but not least from the travel album i loved the car with the bumper stickers. if u can do that but not in a mickey ears- maybe on a road. and if u can add a universal and seaworld icon to the disney car.
i know crazy requests but i would appreciate what ever u can do.
again thank u so much and sorry i didnt read about the pm.
aris wish trip date is may 9th

Please note that I require the JPG file name for requests.....not a description. Be sure to include if you ask for subsequent requests!!

I don't have clip art with characters with headphones. I recommend you start your own thread for this request since somebody else may!!

oh they are perfect!!!! love love love them cant wait to iron them on! thank u and i will do as u say for the next time- just want sure of what to do- not a pro on disboards but i hear u and will do it correctly.

I am brand new to this, so looking for so clarification. I love your designs! I send you the file name and how I want them personalized, and then you edit them for me. How do I know they are done. We are going on the Fantasy in 2012, so I have time, but want to get this figured out. Any help for a newbie would be much appreciated!

You POST the jpg file name you want with the details you need....you don't SEND me anything. When it is done it is posted on this thread (as long as it doesn't belong on one of my specialty threads instead)

Will be looking for your request!! :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter