Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,
Unfortunately, the designs you made for me previously did not save correctly on my computer. I did look on your photobucket site and as you mentioned, they are gone or have expired. Would you be able to make these designs again for me? The specific designs I am referring to are: a Mickey logo with my name (Adam) in or around it, Minnie logo with DW's name (Emily) in or around it, and a Cinderella logo with DD3 (Gracie) in or around it. TIA

They were there until yesterday and were created back in January! Hope you save them right this time...

And, if an image is deleted, you can hover your mouse over the deleted box on the forum and still get the name of the JPG file. I leave them on my hard drive for AGES and back up regularly so I don't have to recreate these DISigns.....just upload to Photobucket again.

Good luck and good trip!

Marion,

This forum is sooo addictive! Still coming up with ideas for my trip in June - hoping to post pictures as we get closer to the date. Wondering if you can help me with a new design. We are eating at 1900 Park Fare for dinner, and as you can imagine my near 12 year old DS is not thrilled.

I am looking for a design (for a t-shirt) with Anastasia or Drizella that says something like looking for my princess. Hoping for something that will make the interaction fun for him.

You have such creative designs - I thought you could really come up with something GREAT! :goodvibes Thank you so much for considering this request! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Marion,

I was looking through your DISigns thread and came across a great LGMH (with DIS info on it) you made back Dec 2010.

I was hoping I could have it personalized with my DIS name, please?

I right-clicked on it and the file name says: Fab6-DIS1.jpg

Thanks!

Hi Marion! I'd like to request

2FamiliesCruisingTogether-1.jpg

Family 1-
Swilley Family
Tara
Alan

Family 2-
Lassiter Family
Kim
David
Robbie
Adam

Disney Dream- October 2011

Thanks so much! I always love your DISigns. :thumbsup2

I printed the beautiful cupcake topper and my DH said that there is no way people our age will be able to read the message in the center without our glasses! Please is there any chance of either enlarging the font or swapping for a more "age appropriate" font so that us old timers can read it? I am printing it to fit in the 2" diameter circle punch that I use for the toppers.

Thank you,
Liza

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to spread pixie dust to us all! I have a few requests if you would please.

File Name: DIS-mickeywdw4me.jpg Catho72

File Name: 1FamilyHead-1.jpg Girls are Megan, Amy, Cathy. Boys are Grandpa, Mike, Joel and Jay. The Fangman/Johnson Family 2011 vacation

File Name: MinnieBirthday-1.jpg Birthday girl's name is Megan

File Name: Birthday-25c.jpg Brithday girl's name is Megan and she's turning 12 years old.

File Name: MickeyPresent2.jpg DOB is July 26, 1999

File Name: LifeIsGoodName1.jpg The Johnson Family 2011

File Name: TS-Aliens-HL1.jpg The Johnson Family 2011

Thank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate it! You are wonderful!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter