March (Exercise) Madness Challenge

Okay, as much as I love having my name up on the list in LIME GREEN, I have to join the gold medal winners. 1520/1400.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night...ran out of time - didn't get my weights in though.

So I am at 730/800

:banana: :banana: I just reached 1000/1000 :banana: :banana:

I'm so excited that I reached my goal of 1000 minutes of exercise this month ~ and I still have the rest of today and tomorrow!

:grouphug: Thanks everyone for helping me reach my goal and keeping me accountable this month! Let's get ready to do it again in April!

3/29 - 45 min walk at dd softball practice.

Total 545/600. :woohoo:

Another walk today and tomorrow and I should be close.

friday 3/30 - please add another 90 mins for me - thanks again

30 mins treadmill morn
60 mins strength training class after work

I did 75 minutes today...bringing me to a total off 1074/650. Guess next month I'll up my goal. The warmer weather has me far more active.:cool1:

3-30 curves 30 and walked 45 mins 1370/675

YAY I doubled my goal YAY me !!! LOL

Finishing with 60 minutes this morning walking in the park - beautiful!!

Total for March 1235/1200 :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

3/31 Sat - please add a final 120 mins for me - thanks

60 min step cardio class
60 min walk to town for a salad

You can add 70 minutes for me. WAlked 60 minutes and strecthed for 10 minutes. that is 900/1000, I didn't make goal :sad2: , maybe next month when I have more energy.

Good Morning,

I am at 780/800...almost there!!!

I did 20 minutes of weight and 30 minutes on the ellipitcal

Thanks!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 CONGRATULATIONS ON AN AWESOME MONTH OF EXERCISE :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I've exercised an additional 50 minutes which makes my monthly total 1050/1000. :cheer2: :cheer2: Now that the weather has started to cooperate more, I expect to do more walking in April.

Everyone did an awesome job making exercise a priority this month! :hug: Good job!

Congrats to all that made goal. I fell far short with a sinus and ear infection that knocked me out for a good part of the month and a stomach virus the end of the month.

Final total for me 300/1000.

See you all next month.

Well I didn't make it, but I got to 90% of my goal-882/950. I really figured that sciatica attack would bring me to a screeching halt, but I managed to get 84 minutes in this week-although it should have brought me to a halt, because now my back is truly screeching. Darn!

Well, I made it. It took the entire month to do it, but I did it. My elliptical and tape today puts me at 1225. :banana:

Now, on to April...... eventhough I barely made my goal this month, I am thinking of increasing it next month.:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter