March (Exercise) Madness Challenge

WooHoo...I did it.... I made it this month. This is the first time in a long time that I have made mygoal.

I did 25 minutes of weights/strength training with Bob from the Biggest Loser DVD. So that puts me at 805/800

Thanks!

Yesterday I did 45 min on the elliptical which brings me to 1065/1300.:sad2: Didn't quite make it but there is always next month!!

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the challenge. And thanks Julie for your great job! I love the colour changes!

WOW!! I am IMPRESSED at how ORANGE that list is!!!

Off to April!!

One more post before the month is over. Add another 240 for me. I am finishing the month with 1230/900!!!:cool1:

I finished the month at 875/800! I finally made an exercise goal! Too bad my weight doesn't show it. Oh well, there's always April.
Thanks!
jana

sorry so late posting this. I made it under the wire with a bit to spare.

03/31 - 60 min Walk at dd softball practice. That gives me a total of 605/600:cool1:

Good going everyone.

I didn't make it but I did give it a good try.

My final total is 890/1000

will do better in April!

denise

Saturday 90 mins of walking
430/550 total for the month!

Ok, so I didn't make it. I'll blame that on the second job I took up a week ago. No excuses though...I'll make it next month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter