March Exercise Challenge-Come Join the "Madness"!!

Alright, this has got to stop! Once again I got into some laziness mid-month and then ended the month with a minor injury. A few days of upper-back pain had me out for a few days last week. On to April though! I'd better do some thinking on my April goal. I want to make it challenge, but also really need the boost of it being attainable this time. Catch you all on the new thread.

Just barely made it! Total for March 1195/1100 and 3913/12000 for the year. See you all on the April challenge.

Made it to goal, but it was tough! 1876/1860 for the month, 4300/12000 for the year.

For March, I had a goal of one hour a day, but also had minimum and average heart rate targets I needed to meet. That was too ambitious, I think. For April, I'm still planning to do an hour a day, but I'm dropping the heart rate requirements. For some sessions, I'll still wear a heart rate monitor and try to get my heart rate fairly high, but it's a pain to have to wear the monitor every exercise session.

:wish35

60 min step 1865/1800. I can't believe I made it it was a close one!!!

I'm late with my final update, but I made goal! 1600/1600! :banana:

It's a good thing I had a great start in March because I was totally out of commission sick for a full week. I needed 2 hrs yesterday to pull off making goal and I was able to do it thanks to a long walk yeaserday. Now on to April, hopefully over the bug that had me down.

I got 937/1200 for the final March figures. Almost, but not quite. It's all good though!

Congratulations everyone!

My final for March was 1342/1350. I probably have the most creative excuse for not making goal. We are staying at a resort, and our key card was deprogrammed. So, Monday evening, we had to wait outside our room for 20 minutes or so for security to come unlock our door. We had only 30 minutes until the gym closed, instead of my usual 45. So, I ended up 8 minutes short.

Sorry, I am late posting my final results, but I have been on vacation. My total is 1950/400 minutes. All that walking in Italy really helped put me over my goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter