March car rental at MCO

betmust

Mouseketeer
Looking into renting a car in March at MCO. Prices on the high side now but hoping they go down.
Anyone book theirs yet? Any good deals/codes to help>
Thanks

www.autoslash.com is usually the best place to start. Check your employer, associations you belong to, and see if they offer discounted rates. My wife's employer offers a leisure rate that is better than just about anything I can find on my own. Depending on when the last time was you rented at MCO, be prepared to pay much more. $300/wk is a pretty good price post pandemic.

I booked two car rentals in March just recently.
I was very happy to see that Enterprise once again is letting me book a pick up at MCO and a drop off at RSW or vice versa, as I often try to combine my Orlando trips with a quick stop in Ft. Myers to see my folks.

So I'll be in Orlando for a conference in early March and had no problem making two reservations (not sure of my dates yet, so made two to accommodate both possibilities). I book Enterprise almost exclusively.

How far in advance are folks booking a car for March 2024? I need to make a reservation but have been waiting for a deal.

How far in advance are folks booking a car for March 2024? I need to make a reservation but have been waiting for a deal.
www.autoslash.com has a feature where you enter your booking information and they keep checking for better rates. I've booked at $600 for a week 10 months out and by the time I actually get there I've been down to $215. As long as you don't prepay, you are generally free to cancel and rebook as often as you like. I generally book a car as soon as I book a flight.

I have mine booked. Prices are just terrible not much more to say... However I do recognize that I am traveling over Easter

Found these the other day for Budget 2024. Use both on same rental.

Up to 35% Off BCD Code: B079506

BONUS ADD ON OFFERS: Free Car Upgrade: UUGZ039

I already have a car reserved for March, 2024, but having checked the past couple days to see if there are any deals better than what I already have - WOW. I'm not sure I've ever seen car rental rates this high - ever. I know March is busy and the beginning of spring break season. But I don't recall seeing SUVs and Mini-vans well into 4 figures for a 10-12 day rental. I know how things were post-Covid as companies were regrouping - but I really thought the car rental options would be getting more reasonable again. I do not see that happening. Glad I got a reservation previously that was only a little ridiculous, instead of the completely ridiculous rates I've seen the past couple days.

I'm seeing cars going for $700 for a week for off peak times in September, so over $1k for a minivan for two weeks in prime spring break time doesn't seem that out of whack.

I'm seeing cars going for $700 for a week for off peak times in September, so over $1k for a minivan for two weeks in prime spring break time doesn't seem that out of whack.
I know what you mean. But the fact that it doesn't seem that out of whack seems, well, out of whack to me!! But just like airlines and hotels and theme parks, prices are up and seem to be staying up.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter