March Break Trip???

They are going to have to remove it sooner rather than later. Canadian airlines take a hit the best of times, but when we can cross the border, with no testing and get on a plane, it's not helping our tourism at all.

They are going to have to remove it sooner rather than later. Canadian airlines take a hit the best of times, but when we can cross the border, with no testing and get on a plane, it's not helping our tourism at all.
And fuel costs are soaring and poised to continue climbing. This will hit airlines who will have to pass these costs on to consumers. People are going to stop travelling as inflation soars and the cost of everything rises. The testing situation is only making it worse and is of questionable worth.

Last edited:
Yes I wasn't clear in my msg... I have Disney on my mind too. I would love to go. I'm irritated by this Annual Pass situation!!

We've never had annual passes but I have a number of friends that have. Some have been lucky and were able to find a Cast Member who was willing to renew the passes.

There is a lot of pressure coming from the travel industry and even some support from the medical side right now. And the Gov't is being suspiciously quiet. I predict we are only weeks away from removing the current testing. Hope so.
Oh my goodness I hope so - fingers crossed:flower:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter