March Break madness ~crowds, craziness and cocktails! A March '22 PTR! TR link 03/22

a little nervous with the crazy crowd levels....level 10 for both of our park days

I'm surprised at how busy it's been these last few weeks!

I went ahead and added Genie+ for our Animal Kingdom/Epcot day and I have to say I am glad I did.

If this eases some stress and give you peace of mind then it was a good call. Sometimes, just knowing you'll be able to do something you want can help take away crowd-level jitters.

.do you think I can fit it all in?

I'm sure if you try hard enough you'll make it work!

The orange and white cat is our new darling, Duncan, who we adopted this fall from a feral rescue group. Then the gray and white love is our girl Dusty who we brought home as 7 week old kitten.

Aw, your kitties are precious. :goodvibes

I need to try the new POG juice float with coconut Dole Whip

This sounds tasty. Hope you get to try it and can let us know how it was!

Fingers crossed this last week goes by fast and you can be back in your happy place soon. Your park day plans look good, and I think with early entry and extra hours you'll be able to get a lot accomplished.

I'm surprised at how busy it's been these last few weeks!
It is beyond what I expected for sure!
If this eases some stress and give you peace of mind then it was a good call. Sometimes, just knowing you'll be able to do something you want can help take away crowd-level jitters.
We have been enough times that we aren't really bothered. But Bill really wants to do Galaxy's Edge and that will be the challenge.
This sounds tasty. Hope you get to try it and can let us know how it was!
I love the coconut Dole Whip!
Fingers crossed this last week goes by fast and you can be back in your happy place soon. Your park day plans look good, and I think with early entry and extra hours you'll be able to get a lot accomplished.
Thank you so much, Alicia! We will be happy to be there no matter what. :)

Can you show us how to pack the dresses in the compression cubes? :crazy:
Here is my before pile with the 6 dresses.
IMG_0134.jpeg
I fold them into quarters (in half lengthwise and in half across), then place in the cube. Zip the first zipper. then start with the compression zipper. You may have to press down a little on the cube.

Here's the result!
IMG_0135.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Here is my before pile with the 6 dresses.
View attachment 652950
I fold them into quarters (in half lengthwise and in half across), then place in the cube. Zip the first zipper. then start with the compression zipper. You may have to press down a little on the cube.

Here's the result!
View attachment 652951

Hope this helps!
Yes, so much! I tried rolling the dresses individually at first, but that didn’t work. I’ve been stuck until now! Many 🙏

Looks like you’ll have no bother fitting everything you need in that carry-on as long as you don’t need too many types of footwear 🤞

Looks like you’ll have no bother fitting everything you need in that carry-on as long as you don’t need too many types of footwear 🤞
The weather has taken a bit of a turn for me. Nice afternoons but cool mornings which means more layers. So while I could fit everything in my carry on, I couldn't zip it closed without undoing the expanding zipper. And then it was too big to meet the airline requirements. So a checked bag it is. Although I probably have overpacked but you know a girl needs options...lol!

Tomorrow is travel day!!!!

I am literally bouncing with excitement! We had our rapid antigen tests done late this afternoon and both were negative! It is so nerve wracking sitting there waiting for the results and knowing your whole trip hangs in the balance. We have a car service taking us to the airport in the morning and are flying from Toronto Island airport with a connection through Montreal. Air Canada changed our flights so we have much longer connection than originally planned but we will deal with it. It is all going to be worth it to be in the bubble!

Looking forward to sharing our adventures with you! Thanks for reading along and being part of the planning. :)

Hope you have a great trip! I'll be interested in reading your TR to see how you handled the crowds, Genie + and ILL's. We were there last week with our family. The crowds were definitely a challenge. I had some success with Genie + but it was a bit frustrating. I'll be watching for your TR!

I am literally bouncing with excitement! We had our rapid antigen tests done late this afternoon and both were negative! It is so nerve wracking sitting there waiting for the results and knowing your whole trip hangs in the balance.

This is for sure the worst part of travelling these days.

Hey, Lady! Had no idea this was up so please forgive me!! I'm full of excuses for not being on the DIS quite as much, but love my friends here and want to do my best. Sadly, well not for YOU! (LOL!) I missed your send off and know you're there and having a fantastic time. Love all the FB photos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter