March 24, 2014 Bahama Bound on Mickey's Magic!

Can someone please post the page 2 list? I am not on Facebook, so I can't see it... I was just getting ready to write down my rooms on a nice spreadsheet and realized that I couldn't find my people! Thanks!

I don't know how to load an attachment (pdf files) to Disboards.

I will update the Google doc today with what I had from the pdfs. Please check the Google doc later today and I will try to get it as soon as I can.

Ok... so I entered the data in the Google Doc from the last version of the pdf. I could not figure out a way to link the pdf to this page.

PLEASE - take the time to review your information in the table. I would hate to have made a typo while re-entering the information. My laptop isn't the best and the keys stick sometimes, so typos happen often. :badpc:

The link to the google doc is on the first page of this thread. I put groups 1 and 2 AFTER group 3.... just scroll down.

Hey all, Just found the thread on the fish extenders. This will be our honeymoon trip but will TRY to have a FE but due to all the wedding costs we are not sure if we will be able to bring gifts :(:(:(:( . That is holding us back from bringing a FE. Either way, just glad we will be able to see some Dis folks out there. This will be DW's first DCL cruise and actually her first cruise.

Me: disname: Surferrat Jacksonville, Stateroom: 6639, Ray 45 Fav. Character: Believe it or not (Ariel)

DW: Tracey 35 Fav. character Eeyore.

Kids will be staying home!! HAHA!

I was going ask to be added to the FE, but it's our first cruise and I probably don't have time anyways. Wish I knew about it earlier

Anyone know if the kids programs are for certain times of the day or are they ongoing all day and you check your kids in and out as you please

Please check and make sure your room # is on the google Doc.
Group 1 line 14 (Heather, Tom Kaylee and Trenton) you have no room # down!
Thanks!

We are going to be sailing March 24th and I would love to add my kids to the FE exchange. We are in Room # 6024.

Cole(9)
Cameron(6).

And also we are traveling with another couple and they would like to add there son to the FE also. They are in Room # 7026.

Owen(5)

Thank you,
Jodie

Hi! We are all so excited for the cruise. It will be here before we know it.

Unfortunately, we closed the FE groups back on February 21st to allow everyone to order their gifts and know what was needed.

I asked the group on Facebook and there are a few of us that could join a "Final Group" with you to do an exchange, but it might not be very many people. One thing I am planning to do is sneak little gifts into our own FE that I am sure my daughter will like... I am sure you could do the same for the boys and it would still be magical :)

ALSO - We are also having a "meet up" at the sail away. One of the other members of the group will have the big red banner for Disney Cruising (a facebook group). We will find them at the banner so we can all put some faces with names :)

If you would like to join the Facebook group for the cruise, you should be able to join it now since the admin opened it for you if you like (it was previously a closed group after the 21st). There seems to be more activity on our Facebook page rather than here on the Dis...

If anyone else has read this far (sorry to be so verbose), if you are interested in exchanging in the Final Group, please visit the Google Doc and add your name/info in the Final Group section :yay:

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter