March 24, 2014 Bahama Bound on Mickey's Magic!

HI! We will be sailing this cruise and can't wait!!!!!! Would love to be added to the first FE group.
Tim- 38
Lesley-37
Luke- 13
Lauren- 10

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Lesley

If you already signed up on the FE list on the first post of this thread, please go back and re-enter your information. The information on the spreadsheet got deleted. :confused3

Unfortunately, I could see this type of thing happening again since anyone with access to the link can modify this document, so I will save a copy of the spreadsheet from time to time. However, if someone has a better way to do this list, you are welcome to jump in and take over the spreadsheet!

If you already signed up on the FE list on the first post of this thread, please go back and re-enter your information. The information on the spreadsheet got deleted. :confused3

Unfortunately, I could see this type of thing happening again since anyone with access to the link can modify this document, so I will save a copy of the spreadsheet from time to time. However, if someone has a better way to do this list, you are welcome to jump in and take over the spreadsheet!

Is it too late to join this FE group?

timandlesley, Please join in the FE! :yay:

I don't know exactly what the group is planning, but I would assume they will keep taking new FE participants until a month or so before the sailing.

Is this your first cruise (EDIT: ha! Just saw your signature so this is not your first cruise!) ? It is our first Disney Cruise. We are very excited!

Anna

timandlesley, Please join in the FE! :yay:

I don't know exactly what the group is planning, but I would assume they will keep taking new FE participants until a month or so before the sailing.

Is this your first cruise (EDIT: ha! Just saw your signature so this is not your first cruise!) ? It is our first Disney Cruise. We are very excited!

Anna

Yeah! We would love to participate. No, this will be our 4th Disney cruise, can't wait to get back on board! (I am a travel agent for Disney : ) You are going to fall in LOVE with Disney Cruise line. We did fish extenders for the first time on our last cruise and it was so much fun, can't wait to do it again!
How do I sign up?
Lesley

Hi! This is my family's first disney cruise! This is actually one of the kids presents for Christmas so they don't know yet. I was doing a little research and ran across this forum and learned about the FE extenders. Can anyone give me a little more details? I think we would love to be a part of it! I also requested to join the FB group page as well!
Thanks!

We'd love to join the FE group! We're a family of 4 from Caledonia, Michigan. We'll be sailing in 2144. We are:

David
Heather
Aidan (10)
Owen (7)

:cool1:

We will also be joining you on this cruise (me, DW, and DD14)! We considered rebooking for a 2015 date, but after looking at those prices, we decided we should keep this one! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. We signed up for FE since that has always been so much fun! Looks like we got spot #25 to complete the first group.

My DD21 and I will be on this cruise. We would love to be included in the FE. I will add us to the list, but wanted to also get this noted in case the list were to get deleted again.

stateroom 6521
Sue - mom
Alysha - 21

We are platinum, so I paid off the cruise this weekend, so I could book our Palo ressies at 120 days out. Let the countdown begin! :hourglass

I signed up for the FE, but looks like we are loners in the FE Group 2. Hoping there will be an opening popping up in the next few months in FE Group 1 as we would definitely prefer to be part of the "big group."

So, if someone in group 1 drops out for some reason, please move us up from group 2 to group 1. Also, I see 60Becky has not provided any information. If she does not respond, could we have her spot at some point?

THANKS!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Anyone score some good Black Friday deals? I worked that day, but did go out shopping on Saturday. Stores were not too busy. Did not get much holiday shopping done -- almost everything I bought was for me! :rotfl2:

Hi :wave2:

We're sailing on the 24th as well. We have two staterooms and there will be myself, my husband, our daughter and son in-law and our 3 grandchildren. Noah 12, Max 10 and Olivia 6.

This is our 8th Disney cruise. We've sailed the Wonder twice, the Dream 4 times and the Magic once. We are really looking forward to going back to the smaller ship.

I'm sure that we will all have a great time!

Tammy

This will be our first Disney Cruise! Spring Break family of four! We are currently doing a scavenger hunt with the kids for their Christmas surprise! Shhhh!!! :) How do we join the FE fun????
Jeremy (12)
Allison (10)
Mom (39)
Dad (46)

Hi everyone! We've had a small change to our plans, for the better. My college age son has decided to join us. That meant we had to change rooms since the one we had only slept 3. New room # 6538, and Daniel age 21. I've updated the FE spreadsheet with the changes and will post a note on the Facebook group.

It's getting close! Happy new year!

Hi everyone! I thought I would post here since I am not sure if everyone has joined our facebook group. We are thinking about splitting the two groups into more even numbered groups (right now there are 25 in the first group and only 3 in the second group). This would mean groups of about 15 cabins per group (assuming we get a few additions in the next few weeks). If you haven't done so, please feel free to "vote" on this option on the facebook page or let us know if you have any concerns with this idea.

Personally, I like it since it means a lower budget for the gift purchases and I won't have to bring as many gifts to/from the port.... but I am just one opinion on the matter.

This is our 3rd cruise but first time we heard of FE. I added our names to the spreadsheet. Now I just need to know what we need to do! Can't wait!!!!

Since the artic air has settled in with temps 17 below zero, we are more than ready to set sail! Our vote is to split groups equally. Maybe look at who is close together for grouping? Just a thought. Might be easier to deliver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter