March 2016

We got back a few weeks ago from New Years. We go at least once a year but my in-laws never get a chance to go... so I'm using that as an excuse and booked for 3/19-3/23 for Flower and Garden - it'll be their first time plus my DW and DS. FP+ is coming up on Tuesday :)

If anybody is going to be there on March 1-I have an illuminations cruise I'm trying to fill up if anybody wants on! Cost will be based on how many end up sharing it (hoping for 10)

If anybody is going to be there on March 1-I have an illuminations cruise I'm trying to fill up if anybody wants on! Cost will be based on how many end up sharing it (hoping for 10)

We will be there, but are newbies, so unfamiliar with Illuminations cruise - what is it exactly?

For those waiting on airline tickets I checked southwest again today and they had some $49-$52/one way tickets to orlando from atlanta. I didn't check any other cities

Tuesday March 1th we arrive at CBR from the Netherlands
We will stay for 3 weeks.
Just my oldest son and me.
My youngest has to go to junior high school and my hb loves Florida but not esp Disney. The three of us will go on another vacation this summer.
My oldest is a special needs boy , who will become 18 in April and will be moving out soon. This trip is his birthdaypresent from us. He loves Disneyworld and the USA..and his mother too..

Going March 3rd just for a over night stay at 2- bedroom SSR and going to the DVCM bush at MK and then breakfast at 1900 park Fare.

Tuesday March 1th we arrive at CBR from the Netherlands
We will stay for 3 weeks.
Just my oldest son and me.
My youngest has to go to junior high school and my hb loves Florida but not esp Disney. The three of us will go on another vacation this summer.
My oldest is a special needs boy , who will become 18 in April and will be moving out soon. This trip is his birthdaypresent from us. He loves Disneyworld and the USA..and his mother too..

3 weeks at Disney :cloud9:
Safe travels and have a great time pixiedust:

I just booked our last minute Spring break to Swan. DS and I will be there from 3/19~3/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter