March 2016

TiggerTeacher

Mouseketeer
I decided since I saw threads for October and January 2016 that I'd start on for anyone going in March 2016! I'm a teacher so that's my Spring Break, so a few friends and I are taking advantage and going to Disney! We're going to be staying at POFQ for 7 days! So excited!

I'll join in! We just got back on Friday and I'm already starting to plan our trip for next March! We haven't stayed on site before, but we will this time! Planning for 2 week and NO idea where we're gonna stay yet.

DD and I are going this October for a mother/daughter only trip but I'm also already planning a surprise trip for DD'S 7th birthday from March 26th until April 1st 2016. Her birthday is on the 26th and Easter is on the 27th next year, plus F&G will be going on, so we'll have alot of fun events to celebrate and enjoy.

I'm joining in too! Nothing booked yet but looking pretty certain that we will be arriving on Easter. We're all a little concerned about the crowds but our kids haven't had a full week off for Spring Break in a couple of years. (Usually just the Friday before Easter and the Monday following.) So excited already!

We are going in March for spring break March 27th-April 2nd we are planning on staying at OKW but haven't booked anything yet!

Joining in! Going for a convention the first week of March and the entire extended family is going as well. It'll be my first stay at the GF and I am beside myself.

I am a teacher too. We will be staying in a SSR treehouse with lots of people including our yet to be born grandchild. I think that I should just stay "home" at the treehouse and watch the baby. A new grand baby is one of the few things better than WDW.

I am here! We decided a few weeks ago that we are going to Disney for Spring Break next year!! I haven't been since 2012. It will be me, my mom, my son (his 2nd trip) and my boyfriend. My bf hasn't been in YEARS so it should be fun!

I'm here too!! =)

Patiently waiting for package rates on Monday to book our 2/27-3/5/16 trip! Going to Pop for our first family trip with DH and DS who will turn 5 on March 9th! SO excited!!

I went every summer as a child with my grandparents! My husband and I went a couple of times when we lived in Orlando from 1994-2007 and we haven't been back since.

Hi All!!

We are booked March 10-18th 2016!! 2 nights at Beach Club, 6 nights at Baylake Tower, and considering adding 2 nights at Poly!! It'll be myself, DH, DD6, DS4, and my mom. As soon as we got back from our trip in March, we started planning for 2016. I think I may have a Disney planning obsession!

I booked my package online this morning for 2/27 - 3/5, staying at Pop with 5 days of park tickets and the DDP!! Super excited, now I'm ready for August 31st to start making ADR's!! =)

We just booked my early birthday present trip! Feb 27-Mar 5 :D My bday is the 28th, Spring Break season, so we are going like we did this year. Plus going to see Matilda while I am down there. :)

My DH and I will be going March 3rd - 7th for our 18 year wedding anniversary. This will be the first time that we have gone on vacation with just the two of us since our honeymoon. I'm so excited! We will be staying at AOA. We've never stayed at this resort before - so i'm looking forward to that.

It's official, we're booked, too. March 21-24 at AoA. My son is swimming (fingers crossed) in state championships on March 20 and I'll surprise him after his meet that we're leaving the following morning and not late in the summer like he was told!

I'm a teacher too! We're going March 25-30 (just added an extra night), and will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. It will be my first trip to WDW in 17 years! Going with my folks, who are pretty excited too. I'm looking forward to seeing Epcot all spiffed up for the Flower and Garden Festival, as well as indulging in the Outdoor Kitchen kiosks around the World Showcase. Can't wait! Hope everyone has a great trip!

I'm jumping in! Feb 28 to March 5 at POFQ! First trip and super excited to have resort and ADRs figured out...now how to plan the rest and surprise the kids when our countdown reaches 100!?!?

We will be there in March too. (I teach too ;) ) We are trying to make it a tradition to spend every spring break there.

Hi everyone :wave:

Count us in DD and I will be there for 9 days staing at POFQ 3/18- 3/26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter