March 12, 2011 Eastern Caribbean, Let's rock the Magic!

no docs for us yet, but I don't have to worry...yet?

We fly out of Seattle March 10th and spend the night at the Orlando Hyatt before taking a transfer to the port.

Any suggestions for things to do at Orlando airport/Hyatt?

I suspect we will crash, but we get in at 5pm local time and wonder what to do until the next morning.

Shop at the airport?

Can't wait!!!:cheer2:

Where and what time is the first opportunity for the kids to meet on board? My wife, Theresa, and I have book ourselves a 4:30 couple massage and then 8pm at Palo on the Saturday. This is mainly due to the rest of the week was booked for both. We are concerned about our DS11 and DD7 getting in with other kids right away so we don't feel guilty about leaving them. If they aren't happy, we will skip both our reservations. They are both quick to meet and make friends given the right opportunity.

Are their specific events scheduled for the 12th? Anyone know what?

Thanks!!

:)

I think my kids are going to join me at the 3pm meeting. That way they can meet some of the group there. DD12 is already planning to meet her friends at the icecream machine on deck9 (I think) but I think they are planning that just before the sail away party, so they can do both.

HookemHorns and MickeyHugger, my just-turned-18yr-old DD (March 7th) and I will also be on the Golden Eagle on Tuesday morning, and then hanging at the Blue ***** Bar off the boardwalk. In St. Thomas we are going on a jet ski tour and buying some Bernard K Passman for said birthday; that'll hurt the ole wallet. We'll para-sail somewhere, haven't decided where yet. This is our 7th or 8th Disney cruise, although we've been away for awhile doing other itineraries, but we are thrilled to be back. Would love to do the Dream, but anything under 7 days is just a tease and leaves us wanting more, and the Magic is our fave anyway. DD is looking forward to her first trip to Palo. Got docs and booked shorex today. Got to get a rental car and hotel for Friday night, then we're set. See you on board.

I am so jealous about the cruise documents!!! Maybe today :) Then I will REALLY feel like it is getting close! 4 weeks from today I will be about to leave for the airport! Can't wait!
Lisa

Hi All,
We are going to have to cancel this cruise. My grandmother who I was going with had major emergency surgery in the fall and isn't recovered enough to be cruising yet. We are planning on rebooking for the fall instead. So, we will need to be taken off the fish extender list and cruise roster
Hope everyone has a fantastic cruise!!

Hi All,
We are going to have to cancel this cruise. My grandmother who I was going with had major emergency surgery in the fall and isn't recovered enough to be cruising yet. We are planning on rebooking for the fall instead. So, we will need to be taken off the fish extender list and cruise roster
Hope everyone has a fantastic cruise!!

We wish you both well and will miss meeting you. Take care enjoy DCL when you do get to cruise!:)

Marcy

Can you guys believe we are in the final month of counting down!?!

Our extra plans include doing Tea with Alice, Palo brunch on Monday at 10:30, Palo dinner on Wednesday at 6pm, the island tour and Sonesta resort beach break in St. Maarten, hopping a taxi to Coki Beach/Coral World for a few hours in St. Thomas, and then hopefully grab a good taxi back that will give us a little tour of the island (and if time permits, take the tram to Paradise Point). Other than that, we will play it by ear and play and relax and eat and play and eat some more!!! (Is anyone looking forward to eating on the ship as much as I am? I can't WAIT!!!):yay:

And we will all meet up one month from today!!!!:cool1:

Can you guys believe we are in the final month of counting down!?!

Our extra plans include doing Tea with Alice, Palo brunch on Monday at 10:30, Palo dinner on Wednesday at 6pm, the island tour and Sonesta resort beach break in St. Maarten, hopping a taxi to Coki Beach/Coral World for a few hours in St. Thomas, and then hopefully grab a good taxi back that will give us a little tour of the island (and if time permits, take the tram to Paradise Point). Other than that, we will play it by ear and play and relax and eat and play and eat some more!!! (Is anyone looking forward to eating on the ship as much as I am? I can't WAIT!!!):yay:

And we will all meet up one month from today!!!!:cool1:

Hard to believe it's almost here! When I booked this cruise in Feb 2010, I thought it would take forever to get here. Now we can count down in days instead of weeks or months! :cheer2:

We're doing the Island tour in St. Maarten too. In St. Thomas, we're doing the Coral World Ocean Park & Scenic Drive.

DDs and I are hoping to see Gnomeo and Juliet if it's playing on board. Other than that, just looking forward to LOTS of R&R. The girls can't wait to get to the Oceaneer Club/Lab.

I'm so looking forward to the food, too! I'm trying to be really good now so that I can indulge when I get there.

28 more days!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

Just think on this day next month we will be ON THE SHIP!!! WOO HOO...

now I must get busy on things I have been putting off....i.e. FE gifts :)

Just think on this day next month we will be ON THE SHIP!!! WOO HOO...

now I must get busy on things I have been putting off....i.e. FE gifts :)

4 weeks from today we'll be at sea! :banana: I have also been putting off the FE gifts. :rolleyes1 I went into panic yesterday and I *think* I have a plan.

I am struggling with the teens though. Anyone have any ideas?

no docs for us yet, but I don't have to worry...yet?

We fly out of Seattle March 10th and spend the night at the Orlando Hyatt before taking a transfer to the port.

Any suggestions for things to do at Orlando airport/Hyatt?

I suspect we will crash, but we get in at 5pm local time and wonder what to do until the next morning.

Shop at the airport?

Can't wait!!!:cheer2:

We mostly stay the night before.. you can swim..shop...eat.... :) will see you there!

Oooooh I didn't know there was a WDW countdown app - I'm just using a generic countdown app - "Countdown to An Event" Philip Bevan - it was free. Going to look for the Disney one now. Four weeks from now we will be sitting on the deck. Ahhhh:cool2:

I am also booked on this cruise, we have been booked since our Panama Canal cruise in 2008 and had to keep putting it off, but we are definitely joining you all. This will be our 4th Disney cruise all on the Magic, but our 1st Eastern. It will be me (42) DH (48) will turn 49 on this cruise and possibly DS (17). May have to cancel DS off the cruise due to school. Hope to see everyone on the ship.

4 weeks from today we'll be at sea! :banana: I have also been putting off the FE gifts. :rolleyes1 I went into panic yesterday and I *think* I have a plan.

My girls enjoyed candy for the movies, gum, chap stick...I'll try and ask them tonight what else they liked.

Glow sticks are a good idea, you can get the ones that make a neckless or wrist bands.

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter