Marathon Weekend 2024

I’m so glad I didn’t know about this last night or I wouldn’t have been able to sleep. I’m just not going to be able to keep up; my only strength is that I just keep going and don’t stop, but I am SLOW. This looks like it’s going to be a race for the hares, not the turtles.

Yea, energy is definitely one of let’s just get this thing started. I was shocked to see so many people already in the corrals. It looks like they let E and F in earlier than announced. There was already a good amount of people in them when I walked into A a little before 4.

Lots of people running in the parking lot this morning.

I don’t think anyone would complain if they started the run early and got this show on the road.

It should be noted from what I’ve heard about the Wine and Dine 1/2 a 1/2 if they decide to pull it will be fast. My chair friends have talked about how they managed to get them under cover in under 10. Hoping for everyone’s sake the race goes and goes safely.

I don't know about the other corrals, but in middle of A I can't hear what they're saying up on stage at all. Hard to build energy without the music/patter.
We can't hear either, but I could in this same spot yesterday. I think they moved some speakers due to the corral setup.

Is it just me or does it seem like they aren’t ready to go in 7 minutes?
I can’t say anything without physically being there other than we’re 3 minutes away from the first release. Wheelchairs start 2 minutes ahead of the general start.

Do you think they’re bringing the characters up on the stage that we’re supposed to be at character stops?

Never mind. As I wrote that they closed A and jumped into the anthem 😝
Sounds like they might have been waiting for a final all clear? Because if your timings right the chairs are either going late or their getting released in the middle of the anthem

Wheelchairs have started and c hasn’t moved. By this time yesterday we were much further along. Interesting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter