Marathon Weekend 2024

I don't know about the other corrals, but in middle of A I can't hear what they're saying up on stage at all. Hard to build energy without the music/patter.
The volume seems a lot lower than usual. I can’t really hear what they’re saying and I’m pretty far up in C.

Wheelchairs have started and c hasn’t moved. By this time yesterday we were much further along. Interesting
Yeah it’s sounding like they were waiting for the all clear because this is sounding a lot like the chaos I’ve witnessed before the hot races. I’m not going to say too much else but definitely expect a faster sweep if my suspicions are correct here

Characters:
Baloo
Merlin
Marie
Robin hood
Jester and Esmeralda
Megara and Hercules
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Mushu
Princess from Bugs Life
Kercheck (no photopass)
Powerline Max
Winnie the Pooh
Genie
Meeko and Pocahontas
Launchpad
Epcot Ball
Walt Statue
Mickey and Minnie

Seems like @Bree 's list is correct

Last edited:
Well, that was a totally different race weekend experience for me. Decided to run it easy and stop for my first ever course character pictures. I've had people as if I ran a "5k marathon" before, now I can say I ran a 7 mile half marathon.

I was near the front of A and couldn't hear much of anything before the start. I was in line with the stage and didn't even realize they were doing the countdown.

I would definitely be mad if this is mine first ever race but does that thing the severe weather is going to hold off we could have just run in the rain I get that they are a bit more worried than most race directing companies I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter