Marathon Weekend 2024

To register, we click on one of those square "tiles" under "The Weekend Events?" Or am I supposed to click on the tile ahead of time and register from there? And it won't do anything when I click the tile (except take me to the page with info) if I click the tile prior to 10:00? I've only done this twice and I don't remember! I need to be ready. I am terrible with technology and don't understand all this stuff everyone is talking about regarding multiple browser, wifi vs data or whatever, and incognito. I juts have to wing it and hope for the best. I lost out on Dopey last year and I want my best shot this year!

To register, we click on one of those square "tiles" under "The Weekend Events?" Or am I supposed to click on the tile ahead of time and register from there? And it won't do anything when I click the tile (except take me to the page with info) if I click the tile prior to 10:00? I've only done this twice and I don't remember! I need to be ready. I am terrible with technology and don't understand all this stuff everyone is talking about regarding multiple browser, wifi vs data or whatever, and incognito. I juts have to wing it and hope for the best. I lost out on Dopey last year and I want my best shot this year!
When registration opens, a ‘Register Now’ button will appear on those tiles (on the Weekend Events section). Click on that.

Good luck to everyone today! Anyone else like me and going into this undecided on what to register for??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter