Marathon Weekend 2022

Can someone going to the expo today let me know whether they have any more baseball hats and Marathon Weekend sweatshirts (blue and white ones) in Large? We went yesterday at about 2:30 pm and they were sold out of all the hats and only had small/medium jackets. Thanks and good luck to all on the races :)

Can someone going to the expo today let me know whether they have any more baseball hats and Marathon Weekend sweatshirts (blue and white ones) in Large? We went yesterday at about 2:30 pm and they were sold out of all the hats and only had small/medium jackets. Thanks and good luck to all on the races :)

If there’s a line I’m not going in but if I got in I’ll check.

AWDs could have been handled better this morning. Someone made changes without talking to any of the disabled athletes first. So I’m having a talk with Runner Relations about jt

Did you need to connect them to your MDE account or is that done with the initial registration? I don't remember connecting them when I registered.
Go into the app to the photos section and enter the number sequence on the back of the bib as if it were a separate photo pass card. I did that and things synchronized fairly quickly.
FWIW, being as late in the race as I was, all of the character lines were insane and I declined to wait this morning. I hope they get a little better as the weekend progresses

Good luck to all the runners this weekend! I'm doing my first runDisney race in Feb for Princess weekend - BUT my 2 daughters and I are flying out tonight for a last minute weekend getaway!

Quick question - we are staying at Poly. Will we be able to use the buses to get to HS for rope drop on Sunday? Or will be roads be closed until after the marathon? (We are doing MK and epcot on the other days so I can use monorail for those). Thanks!

I missed any meetups, I’ll have to look harder tomorrow. Today was all about finish and get back asap to catch up on rest. I was showered and in bed by 6:30. Now I think I feel ready for the weekend.

Same here. I got done right at the 30 min race time mark. I high tailed it back to my hotel, showered, and back to bed for a little bit before I had to get up and work for a bit.

Hitting up D-Luxe Burger at DS for lunch, work a little more, and then some fun at MK this afternoon/evening.

For anyone staying at the Swan, I went to the cafe to get a snack and look for something for breakfast, and they have race day boxes. Here’s what’s inside, for $17. I bought one since it’s perfect, and I’ll definitely use the water and Powerade as well.

Attachments

• 7B8D7E9A-FA99-47EA-A0FA-94D6C6FF7EC9.jpeg
    7B8D7E9A-FA99-47EA-A0FA-94D6C6FF7EC9.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 90
In line @ Gideon’s than off to expo…

anyone there this am let me know if it would be worth it to have a non running member of the party start queuing for merch while I do runners relations/bibs upon arrival

FOMO is in full effect this morning as I should have been on my way down.

Love seeing all the reports (who would have thought I would be excited to even read expo stocking posts) and can't wait to read more about the races and meetups as the weekend goes along.

Good luck to everyone and hope you have a great time. My you set a PR -whether that be in time, fun or both!

Love seeing all the reports (who would have thought I would be excited to even read expo stocking posts) and can't wait to read more about the races and meetups as the weekend goes along.

Good luck to everyone and hope you have a great time. My you set a PR -whether that be in time, fun or both!
My PR Will need to be in terms of fun. I don’t even want to mention my 5K time from this morning. I was, um, pacing myself…

I'll be there in about an hour and can report back.

Meet up was over by the food trucks.
Sadly there was no fancy sign like @lhermiston provided in 2020.

Yep, I was definitely at the wrong one today then. 😆🤣 The group seemed to know my costume so maybe it was one of the FB groups? I'm such a dork!

Same!

Just left the club runDisney early shopping. No hats. I got the last medium zip sweatshirt. There are a handful of smalls left.

Does anyone have the PhotoPass codes from the back of the bib handy? Meant to enter them while I'm at lunch and I forgot to take a photo 🤣 I thought they were posted upthread but I couldn't find them.

Does anyone have the PhotoPass codes from the back of the bib handy? Meant to enter them while I'm at lunch and I forgot to take a photo 🤣 I thought they were posted upthread but I couldn't find them.

They’re in the Event Guide if you can get to that (since you’re online and able to post here).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter