Marathon Weekend 2022

FFigawi

DIS Veteran
I normally create the new thread before heading out to DATW, but these aren’t normal times. Since race weekend in 2022 is going to be epic, including the return of Rogue Two and the Roving Goof Troop Road Party (TM), we might as well get started early. :)

Fingers crossed for Dopey!

Thinking about registration is already giving me anxiety though. If 2022 happens, I have this feeling they’ll still limit capacity and there will be an overwhelming demand and sellouts in just a few minutes. 2022 is the year I began thinking about for Dopey because of WDW’s 50th. But I guess if the race weekend happens and Dopey sells out, I’d be happy doing anything. Maybe Goofy or the Marathon. I just want in-person races again since everyone’s speculation about the end of RunDisney in person is depressing.

Hoping to be in for the Half. I'd already ordered my custom capri skirt and arm sleeves to make sure they were here in time to get a couple of practice runs in in them (I feel like I jinxed MW by doing it :( ) so I'll have those for next year.

We were planning on the 2020-2021 school year being the year we used our AP vouchers we had been hanging onto, including me doing a bunch of runDisney races, but that plan has been pushed back to 2021-2022 obviously. I'm like 50% sure I'll do maybe the half or the full, only. One-and-done Dopey has crossed my mind but I don't know... registration next year is going to be bedlam. I'll probably wind up grabbing anything I can get within 5 minutes of registration opening up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter