Marathon Weekend 2022

first time disney runner here.....how is everyone finding their bib number? Also, is the Expo check in pass
available today..TIA

‘Go to the runner tracking site (can be found on RunDisney.com) and look up your name. It will give your bib number.

Goofy bibs:
307xx with estimate 5:01-5:30 (mine)
302xx with estimate 4:01-4:30 (DH)

Half bib:
422xx with estimate 2:16-2:30 (I think). This is DS’s, and the registration is now in his account, so I can’t see what I put for his estimate.

Where are you guys getting your bib number? I have signed the waiver and everything but don't see my bib number and not sure where my expo and packet pickup credentials are either. This is the first Disney race I've ever done with all online race details. Seems like I've gotten an email in the past with an option to print out the access for bib and shirt pickup and the expo.

Where are you guys getting your bib number? I have signed the waiver and everything but don't see my bib number and not sure where my expo and packet pickup credentials are either. This is the first Disney race I've ever done with all online race details. Seems like I've gotten an email in the past with an option to print out the access for bib and shirt pickup and the expo.
You can look yourself up on the runner tracking page, linked to earlier in this thread. It'll show your bib number.

marathon only - 15xx, 4:00-4:30

Looks like I will be heading down after all, but by myself. We realized that the chances of the kids bringing something home from school goes up pretty significantly if I wait an additional week for the smaller marathon. Maybe we'll all be exposed at the same time, just from different places?

I woke up to a very windy morning and it made me realize... I'll take the warmer-than-hoped-for weather over wind this Sunday please. Especially with those long stretches of road.

marathon only - 15xx, 4:00-4:30

Looks like I will be heading down after all, but by myself. We realized that the chances of the kids bringing something home from school goes up pretty significantly if I wait an additional week for the smaller marathon. Maybe we'll all be exposed at the same time, just from different places?

I woke up to a very windy morning and it made me realize... I'll take the warmer-than-hoped-for weather over wind this Sunday please. Especially with those long stretches of road.
I’m traveling alone too, my son and husband are staying home this time. Partly for covid reasons, and partly because they wouldn’t be happy with my early wakeup times for the half and full !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter