Marathon Weekend 2022

SAFD: I wish we had gone ahead and booked the Keys to the Kingdom tour in November 2019! We talked about it, but we were traveling with friends and ultimately decided not to. Surely they will bring all these “behind the scenes“ tours back when they can-right?

Makes for an easier decision, eh?
Yes and no. I thought that initially when I saw it but now it either means I run Dopey or nothing and after yesterday’s run it’s looking like nothing. My back was so bad after yesterday’s 5 miles I just don’t think I will be ready to run 48.6 miles on four consecutive days by January. I’ll continue to run and do my core exercises, and try to take some weight off, but I just don’t know enough about how my back will handle the training to commit to a $600 race registration and all the expenses that go with a Dopey trip now. I was leaning toward the marathon after my run yesterday until I saw it was sold out. At least with the marathon I could rest my back for a few days before the race.

Good morning, runDisney all stars! We are 100 days from the start of Marathon Weekend 2022!

With that momentous magical milestone in mind, for this week's Sundays are for Disney, we’re going to try to list our 100 favorite things about runDisney. These should be specific to the runDisney experience and things you couldn’t do on a typical Disney trip or perhaps would be frowned upon. So no DATW, for example.

I doubt we can get to 100, but let’s see!

1. Running through backstage areas.

Have a great week, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter