Marathon Weekend 2022

61. Simultaneously hitting play right at the start on Spotify with my wife so that we can each listen to the WDW Marathon playlist she made when we ran the marathon together with appropriate music synced to the theme parks and areas based on our expected pace.

That’s impressive 👍 I just have one ginormous playlist on Spotify named “Running” that I listen to on shuffle 🤣

62. Finishing the lyrics to famous Disney songs that other runners are singing when they do not expect you to and then love it. During the 2018 Dark Side Half Marathon, a runner was singing I Just Can't Wait to Be King in Animal Kingdom. Immediately after she sang "everybody look left, everybody look right, everywhere you look I'm standing in the spotlight" I replied "Well not yet!" and she laughed hysterically.

3. Singing Baby Shark in a parking lot at 4:30 am with thousands of other people. Doo doo doo doo doo doo
My sister knows what the instant Party in the USA comes on at the Expo or before the race, I will immediately start to sing Weird Al's Party in the CIA.
41. Reading about all things Disney sanitation while running past the sanitation plant. :crazy2:
Whenever I run past the sanitation plant, I always think of Han Solo saying "what a wonderful smell you've discovered."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter