Marathon Weekend 2020

I know you asked about the challenges, but if he can pull that off during the marathon he'll have a good shot at an award. This year's top 3 50-54 year olds were in the 2:57 - 3:02 range. Keep in mind that it was a hot, humid marathon this year and that likely slowed down the times a bit, though.

Thanks. They're all registered for the Dopey. We were curious if there were age group awards for the Dopey based on cumulative time. Since going all out on individual races could negatively impact the rest of the weekend.

I've read about DIS members completing/coming close to sextuple PR Dopey challenges. Completing all the races is already a huge achievement. Setting PRs at the same time would take impossible amounts of awesomeness and everything aligning just so!

With Minnie being on the Castaway medal I don’t think they’ll include her on the marathon medal. I don’t like the Dopey or Goofy medals, particularly because they look so cartoonish. I get it that these are all cartoon characters but they just look super cheesy.

Really disappointed this is what we are running for and are paying $1000 for hotel and race weekend reg fees.

I love the Castaway Cay Challenge medal. Goofy looks like it's going to be pretty good. Holy crap, Batman, Dopey looks super cheesy and awful! Most of the others I can see the real thing being better enough to be ok to pretty good. But I don't see how that Dopey medal is salvageable!

I love the Castaway Cay Challenge medal. Goofy looks like it's going to be pretty good. Holy crap, Batman, Dopey looks super cheesy and awful! Most of the others I can see the real thing being better enough to be ok to pretty good. But I don't see how that Dopey medal is salvageable!
Interesting since that’s my favorite of them. Dopey is a goofy cheesy character so I don’t see a problem with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter