Marathon Weekend 2020

139. The way my back feels when descending the hill to go "out" to the graveyard on Haunted Mansion.
*Bonus points for getting stuck for a moment there! Thank you playful spooks!

Those of you on FB - I encourage you to let run Disney know on their page if you are upset about Rudy being let go. This really upsets me - he has become such a part of those early mornings, nervously waiting in the corrals, excitement building - and it won't be the same without him. He isn't just an announcer, he is a fellow runner who knows exactly what we are all feeling and about to put ourselves through, and I have always felt that his enthusiasm and support was 100% genuine. #theyfiredthewrongannouncer

Google is giving me Wigan articles because I shared a story about their new mascot. 😂🙄

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/49220670

That's not too bad. I've got a coworker who is deathly afraid of spiders. She shared a couple of spider-related posts on Facebook as an "omg, how bad is this?" kind of thing. Now guess what Facebook is spamming her feed with? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter