Make a Wish Trip Planning

Isn't it fun when the models aren't cooperative? :lmao: I love the pictures of the new outfits!

Do I spy a chicken walking around in the background?

Why yes that is a chicken in the background.
They are housepets. Yes, I know that it's weird that I have chickens for housepets, but there litter trained and completely domesticated. The kids love them. My house is essentially a zoo. In a different picture, the cat was laying in a box.
There names are Petie and Paulie. We got them at the State Fair last year.

I think my favorite picture is the one where she wasn't cooporating! It is cute her laying down.

Love the chicken!

I didn't know either until my husband brought them home and told me. My husband is no longer allowed to go to the fair without me. He took the kids last year while I was out of town and I came home and there were the chickens, three ducks, a rooster and a bunny. All of them except the chickens live outside. Poor Peanut (the bunny) died of unknown causes. The kids still talk about Peanut and my daughter calls all bunnies "Peanut.".

I love the pic of her laying down...she was being semi-cooperative..

Ok... The outfits are soooo cute!! And I am glad u liked the bracelets...

But that chicken has completely made my night!! I love it!! I want a trained chicken. But I don't think my dog would approve!

Perfect!! Love it!

You would be surprised. I have a lot of dogs (we have a lot of land....) and they are all scared of the chickens. Even my bulldog, who's a big sissy, runs when the chickens come near him.

The kids love them and treat them like cats. They pick them up and carry them around the house. It's rather cute.

I love the skirt! It's so full and fluffy.

Joseph also loves his hat. IT's so cool that it's reversible.

We got some wonderful things the other day from two great Big Givers.
A beautiful two piece outfit featuring Disney Princesses and two crayon rolls. The kids love the Crayon rolls and are waiting patiently to use them!
I told them that they have to wait until it's plane time.

DSCN1371.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

Joseph had a Dinosaur Themed Going away party!
His MAW volunteers, the Packs, brought Pizza, Cake, and drinks and his "present". We all had a lot of fun.

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1362.jpg

DSCN1363.jpg

DSCN1364.jpg

DSCN1365.jpg

Awww!!! What an awesome party!!! :)

Fantastic! :)

And I love the outfit and the crayon rollups! :goodvibes

Wow...so much fun opening gifts and a great party too! I love the two-piece princess outfit! Adorable! And the crayon roll-ups will be a big hit on the plane...love using new crayons!! I can't believe your trip is less than a week away! Have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

I thought I was the only one who loved new crayons!

Great wish package! The kids will enjoy the crayon roll ups! And the outfit is super cute.

BUT I am dying for a piece of that cake! YUM!

Ok so I had this nice long TR typed up and then it didn't load! I'm not sure what happened.
After getting up at 0445 and leaving the house way early, we arrived at the airport. Checking in was super easy but I was surprised when i found out that I had to pay for checked luggage. Since this was an expense I was not prepared for (the last time I flew was military and you don't have to worry about that) I had to use someo f Joseph's expense check to pay. I think that for the amount of money that they charge for airfare, you should be able to take luggage with you. But anyway!
We ate a quick breakfast:
mawday1andmisc024.jpg
[/IMG]

mawday1andmisc023.jpg
[/IMG]
Then went through security....now let me pause here and talk about security for a minute. I understand why we have it and why it's necessary but they could be a little more accomodating for people with kids. This was the worse part of our trip, both on our way there and on our way home.
Our daughter escaped and ran out of security, and instead of grabbing her , they let her run. My husband had to go back through security all over again.
It was a pain!

After getting through security, we occupied the kids with crayons.
mawday1andmisc026-1.jpg
[/IMG]

What DD did on the plane:
mawday1andmisc028-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the start to your report. I completely understand the security issues. I flew last fall with my two littlest ones and they did nothing to help me keep both of them together while trying to get through the lines. I had to fold up the stroller and once they are loose, it is over. I am glad your daughter slept on the plane. That is a huge blessing!

I love that you started your TR!

Security is not fun! I am with you on that. Our line is always well over an hour to get through. It just drives me bonkers!

What a nice thing that your DD slept and I love the crayon roll ups.

Yaaaa, you started your trip report...sorry about the security issues..I am always a drill sergent whilst in public crowded places...glad your hubby caught her though. They look like they are having fun waiting...the anticipation builds the whole time you're on the way to Disney! Now why don't my kids sleep on the plane??? :confused3

So after arriving at Give Kids the World (from now on referred to as GKTW):
0010WelcometoGiveKidsTheWorld.jpg
[/IMG]

we went to our Villa:
000_0001.jpg
[/IMG]

Me (the fat lady) the kids and my hubby. Our cool rental car is also in the pic. It was a Chevy Impala w/ Flex Fuel. Thank God there were car seats waiting for us when we got to Orlando. Joseph holding his cool Mickey Mouse that he got when we got there.

Our welcome gift:
mawday1andmisc030.jpg
[/IMG]

Abbi's new puppy (it talked!):
mawday1andmisc031.jpg
[/IMG]

Joseph was very proud of his wings. Him and Abbi also got a nice certificate from AirTran for their first flight. They also got wings. It was super cool!
Here's a pic:
mawday1andmisc032.jpg
[/IMG]

Abbi liked to explore the Villa and thought the bookcase needed to be checked out!
mawday1andmisc033.jpg
[/IMG]

And check the light switches and make sure they work:
mawday1andmisc034.jpg
[/IMG]

Checking the super cool shower out:
mawday1andmisc042.jpg
[/IMG]

The super cool bathtub! I can't say enough about this bath tub! It was more like a jacuzzi tub, so relaxing and totally awesome!
mawday1andmisc040.jpg
[/IMG]

My husbands and I room. We were not used to having such a big bed! BUt it was cool!
mawday1andmisc038.jpg
[/IMG]

The super cool cookie jar:
mawday1andmisc037.jpg
[/IMG]

The super cool Mickey lamp:
mawday1andmisc043.jpg
[/IMG]

Our towels. Do you see what it is?
mawday1andmisc044.jpg
[/IMG]

So after checking out the Villa, the plan was to go to Orientation and then take the Kids to the Pirate and Princess Party. Joseph and I went to the House of Hearts:
0020HouseofHeartsWelcomeCenter.jpg
[/IMG]

to look around while my husband tried to get DD to lay down and take a nap.
While in the House of Hearts we found several surprises.

WARNING, WARNING, SPOILER AHEAD

Inside the tent in the House of Hearts, Joseph found his favorite character and a few other friends:
mawday1andmisc060.jpg
[/IMG]

We rode the elephant:
mawday1andmisc045.jpg
[/IMG]

We met the sucking elephant (this is a trash can that sucked paper and said "Paper, paper, give me paper.")
mawday1andmisc050.jpg
[/IMG]

We met the Monkey:
mawday1andmisc057.jpg
[/IMG]

We crashed the boats:
mawday1andmisc075.jpg
[/IMG]

We rode the JJ Express:
mawday1andmisc080.jpg
[/IMG]

We met Miss Merry and Mayor Clayton:
mawday1andmisc071.jpg
[/IMG]

Then it started to pour! It actually thunderstormed everyday that we were there. We ran into the House of Hearts and sat down in the family area. I was going to Orientation at 2:45 and figured that I'd just wait there while my husband came to get Joseph and take him back down to the Villa (we were in 102, walking distance from the House of Hearts). We sat down on the nice comfy couches, Joseph napping, and me watching TV.

Three hours later we both woke up....yes, three hours we sat in the family room and slept. Someone covered us with a blanket and we just slept. I missed Orientation (the afternoon session). I took Joseph back to the Villa and then went to Orientation at 7:45. We skipped the Pirate and Princess party 'cause we were all still very tired and went to bed.
mawdaypart1002.jpg
[/IMG]

mawdaypart1003.jpg
[/IMG]

The stuffed animals also went to sleep:

mawdaypart1004.jpg
[/IMG]
This marks the end of day one......
Tomorrow:
I see a Spider in our future....a birthday party and maybe, just maybe a celebrity.

My favorite sign:
mawdaypart1031.jpg
[/IMG]

and this one:
mawdaypart1036.jpg
[/IMG]

Daddy and Abbi looking at the Animals:
mawdaypart1038.jpg
[/IMG]

Joseph got his first souvenir of the trip:
mawdaypart1040.jpg
[/IMG]

We went to Dino-Land first, because J loves Dinos! We rode the Dino Spin and the ride that resembles a roller coaster. The pass got us in super quick and we only had to wait about 5 minutes. It was great!
Here's a pic of the kids on the Dino Spin:
mawdaypart1042.jpg
[/IMG]

mawdaypart1043.jpg
[/IMG]

We then went through the walking trails and saw every animal known to man. If I can figure out how to upload video, I could show you. It then started to rain, so mommy pulled out the ponchos (go mommy for remembering!) and we went to find something to eat. We went to a side walk vendor and had egg rolls, chicken nuggets and water. Joseph started to get tired after this and we left. Seeing only a few things (but this is ok, as we had a ton of fun that night.....

We went home and took a nice nap (Mommy actually did laundry and cleaned). After Joseph woke up we went to the Castle to make J's star and the pillows. I'd also made an appt. for Joseph to have a "tattoo" done and for Abbi to have her nails done.

006.jpg
[/IMG]

008.jpg
[/IMG]

009.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0012.jpg
[/IMG]

I have no pictures of the kids pillows. I only have it on video but can't seem to upload them.

Joseph sitting on the throne:(with his pillow)
010.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are some pictures of the kids at the spa.
011.jpg
[/IMG]
014.jpg
[/IMG]

Joseph getting his pirate tattoo:
015.jpg
[/IMG]

The surprise on the spa's ceiling:
013.jpg
[/IMG]

The very cool Twinkle Hope pony. Abbi got a miniature version of this after her "session":
018.jpg
[/IMG]

We also indulged in Ice Cream. This was our first trip to the Ice Cream shop, yummy!!
003.jpg
[/IMG]

Abbi trying to "eat" the strawberry:
mawdaypart1018.jpg
[/IMG]
Joseph standing in front of the strawberry:
mawdaypart1019.jpg
[/IMG]
Abbi decided that she didn't want to go to the birthday party, so she headed back to the Villa with Daddy while Mommy and Joseph went to Mayor Clayton's Birthday Party. On our way to Julie's Safari Theatre we saw these people:
mawday1part3002.jpg
[/IMG]

Now, I have no idea who these famous wrestlers are....but I know that there wrestlers.
We then headed onto Mayor Clayton's surprise party.
Joseph and Mayor Clayton:
mawday1part3004.jpg
[/IMG]

Dancing with Miss Merry at Mayor Clayton's birthday party:
BirthdayParty95.jpg
[/IMG]

Now this was the grand finale to our evening....meeting this famous person! I had no clue who he was but my husband the wrestler fan told me....does anyone else know who this is??
mawday1part3011.jpg
[/IMG]

I love your TR and all of the pics! Your family has had quite a journey! My son has seizures, too, so hard to deal with, I know.
I saw in one of your posts that you made ADR for Spiderman at Universal. Not to spoil your TR, but how did that go? We made the same reservations, but now I am a bit nervous because I read a couple bad reviews (somewhere else, not here) But Sam loves Spiderman and everything Dr. Seuss, I thought it would be up his alley!
Thanks!
Mary Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter