Magic Kingdom? I Think I Know My Way Around Magic Kingdom! WDW January 2023 TR **COMPLETE** 9/4 x4

Day 5 Continued: Wednesday January 25th

Our skipper for our journey into the Jungle was Derek, and he was very funny!!

IMG_9972 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9973 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5676 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5678 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5683 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5686 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5687 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5689 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

The last LL we had for the night was for Big Thunder Mountain, so we all went to do that one. It was so much fun in the dark! One of the CM’s gave us some hell for our shirts, saying we shouldn’t be putting Grogu in that kind of garbage. :laughing:

After the ride, my dad, sister and the baby were going to head back to the room, and DS decided he was tired and wanted to go with them. There was rain in the forecast, but me, DH, DD, and my mom wanted to try to enjoy some of the extended hours, which were going until 1 am. So we split up and those of us staying in the park headed to Fantasyland. As we were passing the Tangled restrooms, the lantern photo was happening with only a handful of people in line!

IMG_9403 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

As soon as we got in line, a CM was coming up and down the line letting everyone know that he was going to let us take photos there as long as possible, but that when the rain started, we would have to move to the alternate location in the Peter Pan queue. The second the party in front of us finished and it was our turn, the rain started COMING DOWN! We had to hurry over to the Peter Pan queue, and I was so bummed. The pictures still came out somewhat ok, but of course would have looked a lot better in the normal location.

And after those photos, our night kind of went down the tubes. The rain was just so heavy that it wasn’t really something any of us felt like dealing with, so we decided to leave. So much for those late hours! :sad: That was a pretty big bummer! We got so incredibly soaked walking back, especially our shoes. Mine were sopping wet from all of the huge puddles. Thankfully we had all brought backup pairs! We left around 11, which was pretty much regular park closing, and we were in bed by midnight.

Day 6: Thursday January 26th

• Park Reservation: Epcot
  • Park Hopping: no plan
  • Dining Reservations: Via Napoli 11:30 am
  • Genie+: No

Since we had gotten to bed so late the night before, the plan today had been to sleep in, but we also were hoping to get another shot at Cosmic Rewind. In planning this trip, we had not decided definitively where we would be park hopping, but as the week had gone on, we wanted to make sure we made it over to MK with plenty of time to see Enchantment. This had been our plan on Tuesday, but with not getting into the VQ until 1 pm, it had made the timing too tight. So we knew today if we wanted to get on the ride and still have time to park hop to MK, we’d need to join the 7 am queue.

I didn’t set an alarm, but my brain spent all night dreaming about trying to get up for the 7 am VQ, so I ended up waking up on my own at 6:40 am and decided to just stay up and try for the VQ. We got Boarding Group 12! Once that was accomplished, I was able to drift off for a little while longer. We finally got up for the day at 8:30 am and left the room at 9:30. The rest of the family was taking advantage of the non-rope drop plan, so they said they would meet up with us later.

IMG_9404 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

When we got to security at the Contemporary before heading up to the monorail, DH ended up splitting up from us since he had the stroller and it took him longer than the rest of us to get through. So the kids and I hopped on the next monorail and planned to meet up with DH at the entrance.

IMG_9982 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

While we waited, I took some photos of the kids and we got some Photopass pictures as well. We even saw DH go past on the monorail as he was finally coming into the Epcot station.

DS and DD had been disappointed to miss out on Living with the Land a couple of days ago when the rest of us had ridden while they did Soarin’ with Nanny, so we made that our first stop. It had a 15 minute wait posted which was pretty accurate, but the moment we got in line, it started building quickly behind us! It was probably double that by the time we left.

IMG_5693 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5696 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5697 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5699 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5700 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5703 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5704 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

And…that was all we did before heading to lunch! It was kind of nice to know we had already done all of the must-dos we’d had in mind before the trip already, so we could take our time and do whatever we wanted!

IMG_5705 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

As we came out of the Land and started towards Imagination to get to World Showcase, Winnie the Pooh was out trying to catch butterflies.

IMG_5709 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9986 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5712 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5713 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We made it to the Italy pavilion just before our 11:30 am reservation at Via Napoli, but we had to wait for everyone else to make it there before they would let us check in.

IMG_5715 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5717 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

DH and I ordered some garlic focaccia, and a large Piccante Pizza that comes with Italian spicy sausage to share. We got an individual Margherita for the kids to share, which was more than enough for the two of them. Our server also brought us a plate of Parmesan cheese & red pepper.

IMG_9989 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9990 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9991 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We were finished a little after 1 pm, and it was another great meal at one of my favorite restaurants!

IMG_9993 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9995 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9996 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

It might seem a bit absurd, but after that big meal, we mobile ordered snacks! I had plenty of things on my snack list from the Germany pavilion, and we figured this might be the last time we were in that area for the trip. I did a mobile order from Karamell Kuche of caramel popcorn, and a caramel S’more but planned to hold on to those for later. Another thing I had seen on Instagram and really wanted to try was the Pretzel Bread Pudding from Sommerfest, so I mobile ordered that too. The kids were checking out the trains while I was doing all of this.

IMG_9412 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9997 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5718 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

I picked up the snacks from Karamell Kuche first and stored them under the stroller. Then I went to pick up the bread pudding and we found a bench for us to share it.

IMG_9998 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

I can’t even tell you in words how delicious this was! It was definitely one of my top favorite things I purchased from my snack list!

Day 6 Continued: Thursday January 26th

Since we were in Germany and there was a DuckTales mission available for that pavilion, we hung around and completed it. I love hanging around in Germany and spotting all of the little hidden Pascals and seeing the Rapunzel touches.

IMG_5719 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9999 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5721 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5723 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Part of the mission even took place in the train section, which had little Festival of the Arts banners!

IMG_5724 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5725 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5726 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5729 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We only had one Adventure mission left, and that was in China, so that’s where we headed next.

IMG_5735 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5737 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5738 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

DS thought it was pretty great that one of the clues involves a fortune from a real fortune cookie!

IMG_5741 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5743 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5747 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

When I had heard/read about the DuckTales World Showcase Adventure and how long it would take to do each mission, I thought there was no way we’d get to do them all, or even that the kids would WANT to do them all. It was a great surprise to find that they did indeed want to do them all, and that we had plenty of time in Epcot to accomplish them! It was a lot of fun getting to explore the pavilions more than we ever have in the past. The kids thought it was great getting to activate all of the surprises and movements. Definitely 5 Stars from us!

While we were doing that, the rest of the family was wandering World Showcase on their own.

We had been keeping in touch with Nanny because she wanted to ride Cosmic Rewind again with us, and we were ready to go do that next. We spotted a Photopass photographer by the ride while waiting for Nanny, so we hopped in line and she made it to us when it was just about our turn so she jumped into a photo with us too.

Our boarding group had been called at 9:15 am, and it was 2 pm, but we had almost no problem using it. A couple of us turned blue, but the CM was able to help us get it fixed and we all went through. This time, we got One Way or Another.

After the ride, I was worried my caramel S’more was going to melt, so the best course of action was to eat it!

IMG_9424 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

It was sooo delicious! The kids hadn’t been big fans of either of the snacks we had eaten so far since lunch, so we stopped for a refill of the popcorn bucket, and then decided to do the Paint By Number wall again.

IMG_9425 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

First I love the pictures of your DD with the lanterns - so special! It's nice you could have a slower start to your day. Your lunch looks so good - and the snacks. The pretzel bread pudding - oh my. I like any type of bread pudding! Wonder how the rest of your day will go??

First I love the pictures of your DD with the lanterns - so special! It's nice you could have a slower start to your day. Your lunch looks so good - and the snacks. The pretzel bread pudding - oh my. I like any type of bread pudding! Wonder how the rest of your day will go??
I was happy we were able to get the lantern photos done even if it wasn't entirely how I'd envisioned it going! The ones of DD did turn out really nice.

The pretzel bread pudding was definitely the BEST snack I found in my quest to get as many as possible. It was so gooey and delicious!!

Day 6 Continued: Thursday January 26th

DD really wanted to meet Joy, so we headed over to the Imagination Pavilion. Pooh was still out there trying to catch butterflies.

IMG_0009 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0012 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

There were only a couple of families in line for Joy, so soon enough it was DD’s turn!

IMG_5749 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0014 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Joy was also pretty excited to see that she had her own spot with her photo to sign in DD’s autograph book!

IMG_5753 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5762 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5766 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5767 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Vanellope was about to come back out and also only had a couple of people in line, so we decided to wait for her next.

IMG_5775 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5780 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5785 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Then we walked around to the front of the building to ride Journey Into Imagination again at DS’s request.

IMG_5789 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5792 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5799 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5804 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0035 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We stopped in the gift shop to take some photos in the photo booths, and so DS could add to his shoulder pet collection with a Figment.

Both kids wanted to check again in the gift shop at the entrance to the World Showcase because DS wanted a Figment coin he’d seen, and DD was still shopping for new earrings. He was able to get his coin, and DD got some December birthstone Mickey earrings even though her birthday is in August because she thought they were prettier.

Then, it was time to say farewell to Epcot for this trip.

We got on the monorail to make our way to MK, and made a mobile order on the way for some dinner at Cosmic Ray’s.

While we waited for our dinner to be ready to be picked up, we walked through a couple of shops on Main Street.

IMG_5819 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Day 6 Continued: Wednesday January 26th

We had our dinner, then had time to do one thing before we felt like we needed to get to our fireworks location. We hit up the nearby Peoplemover!

IMG_5821 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0041 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5823 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5824 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5829 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5833 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5834 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5838 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

After the ride, we moved towards the Hub which was already pretty packed. We ended up on the side between the Tomorrowland bridge and the Hub, which was pretty good. We had quite a bit of time to wait though, so I took DD back to the Confectionary to get some cotton candy. She had gotten some “snack money” from my mom earlier in the trip and had been asking for cotton candy ever since so this seemed like the best time to get it.

IMG_0042 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5840 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0043 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0044 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0048 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5843 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Finally it was Enchantment time! So far, we had seen it 3 times (from our balcony, from the train station, and from the ferry coming back from Fort Wilderness), but this was by far our best view!

IMG_5852 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5853 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5866 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5874 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5877 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5887 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5897 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5906 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5918 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Tinkerbell flew directly over us!

IMG_5924 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

The view was wonderful! The only super annoying thing was the people in front of me holding up their phones! That is seriously so irritating! I hope all those people have very sore arms the next day.

After the show, we made our way out of the park around the side of the hub towards the Plaza Restaurant and took the backstage pathway to get to the exit, which worked out so well. In no time, we had walked back to Bay Lake Tower and were ready to get to bed for the night.

IMG_5925 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Nice end to your day! I don't think I've ever watched a nighttime show without being irritated by those around me :-) I love the People Mover - I hope they never get rid of it! So perfect you can walk to your hotel after an evening in MK. Sure eliminates the hassle of the transportation.

Nice end to your day! I don't think I've ever watched a nighttime show without being irritated by those around me :-) I love the People Mover - I hope they never get rid of it! So perfect you can walk to your hotel after an evening in MK. Sure eliminates the hassle of the transportation.

Yes I'm sure it's been many many years since anyone could enjoy a nighttime show without a bunch of screens in the air!

The People Mover is absolutely one of my most favorite attractions! I totally agree, I hope it stays forever.

That was the best part of staying at BLT! Seeing the fireworks from the balcony was awesome, but nothing can beat passing up those long lines of people waiting for the buses, boats, and monorails and walking straight to our room in just a few minutes at the end of the night!

Day 7: Friday January 27th

• Park Reservation: Magic Kingdom
  • Park Hopping: none planned
  • Dining/Other Reservations: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 8 am, First Haircut at Harmony Barbershop for DN 10:20 am
  • Genie+: Yes

All of a sudden, we had reached our final day in Disney World! Isn’t that just the worst?? I think it seems to go by so fast because we spend SO long planning leading up to the trip. But despite it being our last day, we were not ready to stop having fun. We still had a lot of magical memories to come!

We were up early and right at 7 am, we booked our first LL for an early-ish return time at Space Mountain. Then we left at 7:30 to walk over to MK. We had an early reservation for DD’s very FIRST time getting a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

IMG_5926 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5931 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We had to go over to the bridge to Adventureland to check in with a CM for our reservation, and he let us head up the side of the castle towards BBB.

IMG_5933 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

They weren’t quite ready yet to start bringing in all of the excited little girls ready for their princess makeovers, so we had a little time to take photos of DD pre-transformation. She wanted to be Elsa for the day, and this had been a bit of a challenge for us! Back before Halloween, there was a sale on costumes and the Frozen 2 Elsa dress was cheap, so we wanted to get it for our trip but the only size that would possibly fit DD that we could get was a M7/8. We figured this would be perfect by the time the trip rolled around, but it was way too big. It’s so hard to size those costumes! So just before the trip we had to scramble a bit to find something else that we could get in time, so we ordered an Elsa dress from the original movie from Amazon. It was a little short, but otherwise fit well.

This morning, it was pretty cold, so she had to wear a long sleeved shirt and some tights underneath, and she was still a little cold but she wanted to wear her zip-up jacket instead of her pullover so it wouldn’t completely cover her dress.

IMG_5937 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5938 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5940 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5941 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5944 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Finally it was time to head inside! One thing I really loved was that one of the first questions they asked DD as we checked in was what she wanted to be called while she was there, “Princess,” “Princess DD,” “Queen DD,” just “DD.” She really enjoyed getting to choose, and she went with “Princess DD.” All throughout the experience, everyone we interacted with from that point on called her Princess DD!

IMG_0050 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0052 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0053 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Funny little story. We listen to a lot of Disney TR podcasts, and there was one we had listened to before this trip where a mom was detailing her daughter’s BBB experience. They had brought their own dress but once they got there, her daughter was in awe of all of the beautiful choices in the shop, so they ended up going with the most expensive package and bought all of the accessories and it ended up costing close to $400! DD was absolutely shocked that it could cost that much, and walking around the shop, she kept saying, “Do you think it was one of these dresses that cost $400? I can’t believe they spent that much! I’m so glad you brought my dress with us so you don’t have to spend $400!” lol I was very appreciative of her thriftiness!!

Soon enough, she was called down to one of the changing rooms. I was so confused when the FGIT started messing with her hair because we had not picked a hairstyle yet, but I realized after she was probably checking her for lice. Eek.

IMG_0054 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

While in there, she was able to view the menu of hairstyles and went with the Pixie Magic, a high ponytail with a colored hairpiece and flower halo. I had kind of been hoping she’d pick the bun that is so perfectly BBB, but we left the decision to her. In fact, the FGIT really directed all questions to DD directly, so it was entirely her choice! DH even said later, “I knew as soon as she heard the words ‘high ponytail’ and ‘colored hair piece’ that’s what she was choosing!”

Even though DD had arrived in her princess dress and didn’t need to change, we still got a moment in the dressing room to see the Fairy Godmother!

IMG_0056 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Then it was time to head over to Cinderella Castle! We met her FGIT Maria, who was amazing!

IMG_9436 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5947 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

There were 2 Photopass photographers and one of them came over to explain that they would be taking lots of pictures throughout the experience. Instead of scanning our band every time they came over, they scanned a card that was assigned to DD and kept in a little slot on Maria’s cart so they could scan it every time they came over to take photos of DD. One of the photographers even helped us associate the card with my MDE account in the app right then and there so we would not have trouble accessing the photos.

To say DD was excited was an understatement. She couldn’t wait to get started!

Every step of the way, Maria would show DD what she was doing to her hair or makeup to keep her involved.

What was so funny about this hair piece was that Maria told us, “Now that she is getting this colored hair, you are going to see little girls with it all over the park!” So true!! Same like when you get a new car and suddenly notice that car all over on the roads or something similar. We laughed about that a lot throughout the day!

DD got to choose all of her makeup colors.

Once the makeover was complete, she got her BBB sash and Maria showed her how to fold the top into a very pretty bow.

Then it was time for pixie dust!

And finally, it was time for the big reveal! Maria posed DD, and had her close her eyes to spin around towards the mirror.

DD was so thrilled with the results! She absolutely loved the big reveal and couldn’t stop grinning! She was also very excited to get to take home all of the leftover makeup and face jewels in a little backpack. Maria walked us up to pay and told us we could go over to Sir Mickey’s for more photos. Since we were the first ones finished with our makeover, we wouldn’t have a wait for the photo shoot!

Day 7 Continued: Friday January 27th

IMG_5959 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5964 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We went over to Sir Mickey’s and the photographers were so great with DD, getting her to do lots of poses and even using props.

DD felt like a million bucks that morning! She was on Cloud 9! She must have said a hundred times that it was the Best Day Ever!

IMG_5971 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5976 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

DH and I both agreed that this had been well worth the money! We did the basic Carriage Package for around $100 and it was perfect for us. She can’t wait to get to do it again!

By the time we were done with the makeover and the photo shoot, it was a little before 9 am. DD really wanted to do the other side of Princess Fairytale Hall in her princess dress, but it wasn’t open yet and they weren’t letting people start lining up, so we did the Carousel.

IMG_5983 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_5990 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_0117 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

While DD and I congregated around Princess Fairytale Hall, DS took a run at the Sword in the Stone.

By now, we could enter Princess Fairytale Hall, and we went to Cinderella’s side to see her and Elena.

IMG_0118 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6005 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6007 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We were maybe the 3rd or 4th family in line, and were behind a couple on their honeymoon and the wife was Bounding as Cinderella so we chatted about her outfit in line. I love that WDW is a place where adults can go to be a kid again and interact with their favorite characters without shame!

Up first, we met the super bubbly and fun Elena!

IMG_6009 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6013 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6016 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

DD does not watch this show, although she has seen it a few times, and yet both on this trip and our previous trip in 2020, she has rated Elena as her favorite princess meet! She is a really fun character to interact with. At the end of the interaction they quickly hugged, and I missed it with my phone camera, and Elena quickly pulled DD back in for another one and held this pose until she knew I had gotten the shot. Definitely appreciated that as a mama who wishes she could capture it all!

IMG_0126 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Then we went over to meet the beautiful Cinderella!

IMG_6020 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6024 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6028 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6031 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Oh wow those pictures are precious 🥰
You are making me want to do BBB with my DD next spring… I always thought this would be a no go for me because of the price, but seeing how excited your daughter was made me want to have this experience with her!
She will have just turned 7 then and I think she would love love love this - it would be a perfect birthday gift !!!
Thanks for sharing your experience!

What a fun experience for all of you - especially DD! Her dress was perfect! So smart to bring one from home. Love that she was appalled at the $400 dress! I imagine some girls get there and whine until they get the fancy dress and all the extras :-)

Looks like your DD had a very magical time at BBB!

What Disney podcasts do you like to listen to? I'm looking for something new! Thanks!

Beautiful pictures and what a fun experience for your daughter! What a way to make your little girl feel very special!
I loved her hairstyle with the Elsa hair extension!
You have to meet Princesses after that experience!

Oh wow those pictures are precious 🥰
You are making me want to do BBB with my DD next spring… I always thought this would be a no go for me because of the price, but seeing how excited your daughter was made me want to have this experience with her!
She will have just turned 7 then and I think she would love love love this - it would be a perfect birthday gift !!!
Thanks for sharing your experience!
We had put it off due to the cost too, but it was honestly so worth it! She felt simply magical, and I love that we did it at a time when the magic is still so alive for her! And yes, it would be a great way to celebrate a birthday! We are going to try to do it again when we go to Disneyland in February :lovestruc
What a fun experience for all of you - especially DD! Her dress was perfect! So smart to bring one from home. Love that she was appalled at the $400 dress! I imagine some girls get there and whine until they get the fancy dress and all the extras :-)
I was a bit worried she would see the fancy dresses and complain about hers from home, but I really loved that she kept bringing it back to that podcast episode! :rotfl:I definitely don't mind her being a little more frugal!!
Her brother's facial expression when they turned her chair around was adorable. He seemed genuinely excited for her. Too cute!
When I posted the photo on Facebook that day, lots of people pointed out the same thing! It definitely makes it even more special to see him smiling in the background.
Looks like your DD had a very magical time at BBB!

What Disney podcasts do you like to listen to? I'm looking for something new! Thanks!
She did! It was an awesome experience!

I listen to all of the DIS Unplugged shows, Addicted to the Mouse, Rope Drop Radio, Disney Deciphered, WDW Prep to Go (that was the one with the trip report, we love listening to those in the car!), and if you're at all interested in Disney Cruise Line, The DCL Podcast is a great one for that with lots of planning tips, information, and trip reports.
Beautiful pictures and what a fun experience for your daughter! What a way to make your little girl feel very special!
I loved her hairstyle with the Elsa hair extension!
You have to meet Princesses after that experience!
Yes, Princess Fairytale Hall was a must after that! It was great that we were able to rope drop the side we hadn't done yet, too since it was still so early in the morning!!

Day 7 Continued: Friday January 27th

By this time, DS had been super patient with all of the princess-y things we had done that morning, and was ready to go ride some rides! We went over to see if we could meet Ariel while the boys went to do something else, but the Grotto was not opening until 10 am, so we went onto the ride together instead.

IMG_6034 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6036 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6037 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6038 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6039 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6041 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6046 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

This is one of the best ride facades in all of MK!

IMG_6051 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6052 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6053 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6062 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6065 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6068 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6073 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6075 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6079 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6085 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6085 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_6100 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Our family had made it into the park by then, and Nanny was texting us to meet up and ride Space Mountain with us, so we headed over there to use our LL. We were going with the Churning method today, so we kept searching for the next available LL time that was for something we wanted. After tapping into the second tap point for this one, we booked one for the group at Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I think the rest of the family had done it already with DN, but we hadn’t yet. They didn’t mind doing it again because my mom LOVES Winnie the Pooh and it was something DN could do.

DD and I tried to go over and meet Ariel after that because the wait time in the app said 15 min, but by the time we got over the CMs were saying it was 60 minutes and neither of us wanted to wait that long. We got back together with DH and DS and went on Mad Tea Party but I got my own teacup so they wouldn’t make me sick spinning.

IMG_0141 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9444 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9447 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_9450 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter