Magic Kingdom Fireworks Parties

Has anyone seen dates open for any of the dessert parties for Dec yet? I'm well within my 60 booking window, but still seeing no availability Dec 1, 2 or 3. I can see end of Nov still has MK pre and/or post availability but nothing for Dec yet.

Same. I'm thinking they'll maybe wait until it's actually 60 days from Dec 1st or perhaps they're waiting to release at the same time as Candlelight Processional info. It's frustrating.

If you're trying to save for a house, I am not sure why you would be going to Disney in the first place.

Edit to add:
If you can think of a reason why someone would go to Disney while at the same time trying to save for a house, then maybe you can understand why someone would book these things.
Edit to add - this was sarcasm Sheldon. :)

Does anyone know whether they have post parties on deluxe extended evening hour nights (Wednesdays)? I’m reading the thread but getting confused about after hours nights.

Thanks for posting, CJN!!!

I got the Pre for my dates... doesn't look like there are any After!

Reactions: CJN
I'm hoping for the Sparkling Dessert Cruise but I can't tell if they haven't opened it yet or if my date already sold out. By any chance has anyone booked that one?

Weird, just checked, for the pre and post party I don't see any dates past Nov 30th. It literally wouldn't let me look further on the calendar. Do people who are seeing December dates also have resort reservations?

Weird, just checked, for the pre and post party I don't see any dates past Nov 30th. It literally wouldn't let me look further on the calendar. Do people who are seeing December dates also have resort reservations?

Are you using a desktop or mobile. I don't see it in Mobile right now, but on a desktop, for Dec 1 anyway, I see this for the Pre-FW MK party. You may have to close the Disney website and totally start it up again, and be sure you are logged in.

If you don't have a resort stay, it will only show 60 days out from today - but if you have a stay that the 60+10 day booking covers you should be able to see it.

Are you using a desktop or mobile. I don't see it in Mobile right now, but on a desktop, for Dec 1 anyway, I see this for the Pre-FW MK party. You may have to close the Disney website and totally start it up again, and be sure you are logged in.

If you don't have a resort stay, it will only show 60 days out from today - but if you have a stay that the 60+10 day booking covers you should be able to see it.

I don't have a resort stay, that must be it. I also don't have tickets booked yet, not sure if that affects anything either. I always get the ADR window dates confused. Thanks!

View attachment 608845
According to your post I should be able to book since we are arriving on Nov 30 at POFQ but it will not let me past Nov 29. Interesting.

According to your post I should be able to book since we are arriving on Nov 30 at POFQ but it will not let me past Nov 29. Interesting.
You have to first wait until your 60 day mark. If you are arriving Nov 30th, your ADR's won't unlock until tomorrow, October 1st at 6am est.

SOmetimes it's hard to figure out the dates. I remember in the old website they would tell you exactly when you could do the dining ADRs and FP... now I rely on the "google machine" LOL

Oh goodies, I get to get up at 4:30 am:cool1: Thanks for the clarification. I knew I wasn't good at math.
You're not alone! I quadruple checked myself, haha! I'll be up with you yet again waiting for R&C Harmonious ADRs (unsure I'll keep them or be sad if I'm not fast enough though)😴

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter