Magic Kingdom Fireworks Parties

Well, I can tell you that at least right now, the Epcot FW parties are not yet loaded for SRT or R&C, at least for the first few days in Dec.... I've been checking like mad, and SPT at least is blue, but R&C is not.... maybe they will load overnight. Keep fingers crossed!!

Well, I can tell you that at least right now, the Epcot FW parties are not yet loaded for SRT or R&C, at least for the first few days in Dec.... I've been checking like mad, and SPT at least is blue, but R&C is not.... maybe they will load overnight. Keep fingers crossed!!
Same!! I just want to have an uninterrupted sleep!! Lol! Fingers crossed for tonight as well!

SOmetimes it's hard to figure out the dates. I remember in the old website they would tell you exactly when you could do the dining ADRs and FP... now I rely on the "google machine" LOL
I use the crowd calendar on WDW Prep School website - she has the 60 days calculated for each date, super helpful!

You're not alone! I quadruple checked myself, haha! I'll be up with you yet again waiting for R&C Harmonious ADRs (unsure I'll keep them or be sad if I'm not fast enough though)😴
Well I got the fireworks party for Dec 1. What was strange was I got it at 4:45am (5:45 eastern) and could not get the other reservation for lunch until 5am(6 eastern). It wouldn't let me.

I do not see any for December 1 except the pre garden view. Are they sold out?
I got Treats and Seats for the 2nd. I hope it isn't sold out for you 😞
Well I got the fireworks party for Dec 1. What was strange was I got it at 4:45am (5:45 eastern) and could not get the other reservation for lunch until 5am(6 eastern). It wouldn't let me.
Yeah, reservations outside of the original 60 prior unlocking have been released earlier. I've been starting my ADR's at 2:20am pst (5:20est) and they've all been releasing earlier. Sometimes 15 minutes earlier, other times half an hour earlier. I've been having to wake up extra days since it's only 10+ for our two week trip. I can't wait for this to be over with 😴
I'm still waiting on the R&C dining package, Steakhouse 71, Olivia's and House of Blues to open for December. Also Candlelight Processional. I just want eveything to unlock already lol, so tired. Will be worth it in the end.

Make sure the After Party you're looking for isn't on a Christmas After Hours party night. If it's like Boo Bash, only the Pre party and Treats and Seats are available those days.
It’s not . It’s on a Wednesday December 1.

Yeah, reservations outside of the original 60 prior unlocking have been released earlier. I've been starting my ADR's at 2:20am pst (5:20est) and they've all been releasing earlier. Sometimes 15 minutes earlier, other times half an hour earlier. I've been having to wake up extra days since it's only 10+ for our two week trip. I can't wait for this to be over with 😴
I'm still waiting on the R&C dining package, Steakhouse 71, Olivia's and House of Blues to open for December. Also Candlelight Processional. I just want eveything to unlock already lol, so tired. Will be worth it in the end.
I know this getting up early is to much!

You maybe waiting awhile for Candlelight Processional. We were wanting to do it also, so I chatted with Disney and she said they are busy with the 50th and the candlelight isn't available just yet.

It’s not . It’s on a Wednesday December 1.
This is what I was looking at as well. The pre-party and treats & seats are showing clickable to check availability (even if sold out) for my trip duration in December, but the after-party stops at 11/29. I just want to confirm, is that what everyone else is seeing?

This is what I was looking at as well. The pre-party and treats & seats are showing clickable to check availability (even if sold out) for my trip duration in December, but the after-party stops at 11/29. I just want to confirm, is that what everyone else is seeing?
I see only the pre available. When I click the seats and treats , it tells me to pick another date. Let me go check if the after one is showing.
Ok when I click on pre party the calendar shows up and won’t click to December. The treats and seats let’s me add how many people and then says not available Dec1 try another date.

Last edited:
I'm dying to get one of these and just missed the 60 day window by a few days, so they're all gone. Do reservations regularly open up like the regular dining ones do, or am I probably out of luck?

I think they are not having the after party on After Hour event days, but December 1st is not an AH event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter