Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

I e-mailed via the website and asked if after hours will be happening late-March or early-April, here was the disappointing reply:

There are no plans to add Disney After Hours events for the last couple weeks of March or first couple weeks in April. This is a busy time of the year for the parks as most children have Spring Break off from school so we keep our operating hours for our regular Theme Park Admission open late to accommodate the crowds we expect. Thank you for your interest in this Special Event.

I e-mailed via the website and asked if after hours will be happening late-March or early-April, here was the disappointing reply:

There are no plans to add Disney After Hours events for the last couple weeks of March or first couple weeks in April. This is a busy time of the year for the parks as most children have Spring Break off from school so we keep our operating hours for our regular Theme Park Admission open late to accommodate the crowds we expect. Thank you for your interest in this Special Event.

Thanks!

I hope they have it running late august!

I was at mk on 2/2 on a ticket

At 4:15 I went to guest services to pick up my lanyard for dah

Cm said I had to return at 7 to get it

Finally after her talking why I had to wait, I asked for a supervisor

The supervisor then gave us our lanyards and told us we really are supposed to wait until 7 for them

Ok I understand that
I was trying to avoid using the wc at that time of the evening to avoid crowds getting to gs
Main Street can have some crowds when peeps stake out their spot for Wishes

And had a booked Wishes dessert party and also wanted to be there around 7

Did get the party lanyard and all was good going after that

Interesting. We were there the same night and got there around 4:45-5 pm from DHS and they already had the After Hours turnstile set up .

I was inside the park as spent the day there
Was told to go to guest services and get the lanyard there

But as I said before, it was an issue then

I was inside the park as spent the day there
Was told to go to guest services and get the lanyard there

But as I said before, it was an issue then
I think the lesson for others who are in the park and need to get their lanyard is to go to the turnstiles to get them instead. We didn't encounter problems there and we didn't have to leave the park and re-enter to get them.

I think the lesson for others who are in the park and need to get their lanyard is to go to the turnstiles to get them instead. We didn't encounter problems there and we didn't have to leave the park and re-enter to get them.

We will be in the park next Thursday and I'll make sure we do this. Thanks for the tip!

Booo ! That is disappointing :( This may mean no DAH for the summer either.

I attended the After Hours event last May and even though I paid the higher price then, I feel that it was worth every penny and will definitely do it again if it's offered while I'm there. I will be at WDW again this May and I'm hoping for some news soon.

Interesting. When we walked past the Emporium at 11:10 every single door was closed and there was nobody inside. The Bakery/Starbucks was still open.

Some of the doors were locked. All were closed. We followed someone else in so not sure if they opened it up or someone let them in.

I was there 2/16 as well. Nearly identical experience and I agree with pretty much everything you said. I do think this event was perhaps more crowded than prior ones, probably due to it being on the front end of a busy holiday weekend (it's why we went down early, to be honest).

We only did 7DMT once because there seemed to always be a 1-2 train wait, opted to spend our time on other things.

I agree on the drink stations, had trouble finding one on the Fantasyland/Tomorroland side of the park.

Did see a group with large backpacks obviously filling them to capacity with sodas. I guess another reason we can't have nice things.

I was there with DS6 so we did Country Bears at one point (I know, a horrible waste of time at something like this). We were the only ones in the theatre. It was creepy. :-)

At one point we did Barnstormer non-stop 5 times in a row without getting off.

Just such a great event, so glad we got to experience it.

Glad you had fun too! Hey if you enjoyed country bears, then i wouldnt call it a waste of time!

Ridiculous about the sodas. I guess its allowed but for $119, you think youd focus on something else.

Hoping for more of this event next year!

Just sent another email to Disney asking if any more dates will be added to the After Hours event .

Yes. After tonight's event that last one scheduled on the Disney calendar is going to look very, very lonely. It needs some company :) :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter