Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

I wrote to Disney asking if DAH will be scheduled in May. They replied that it's tricky to predict if DAH will return. It was recommended that I take the Ultimate VIP Tour - something we WON'T be doing at $199 per person !! :scared1:

Actually, I loved that tour and it's come down in price.. I might need to do that again!

Me
Oh, ErinsMommy, you got me so excited for a minute there. I'm watching this thread, too, and when the alert popped up about a new post I thought maybe someone was posting about new dates being listed. Now I must retreat back to my no-DAH-on-this-trip sadness.......
Me TOOOO! I am SO hoping for DAH for my early May trip!

How soon in advance could I expect this event to be announced at the end of Sept? I'd love to book now. :(

How soon in advance could I expect this event to be announced at the end of Sept? I'd love to book now. :(
Nobody knows if they will offer this during hard ticket party season. If I had to guess, I'd say they probably won't.

Nobody knows if they will offer this during hard ticket party season. If I had to guess, I'd say they probably won't.

Yeah. I see the chances of it happening that time of year as somewhere between "When Hades Freezes Over" and "Not A Chance".

Been wondering this as well. I was waiting to see if they bring it back to May, when it was introduced last year. But I'm 32 days out and all I hear is crickets.

Safe to say it's not coming back to May? It was DAH or the Star Wars desert party.

Been wondering this as well. I was waiting to see if they bring it back to May, when it was introduced last year. But I'm 32 days out and all I hear is crickets.

Safe to say it's not coming back to May? It was DAH or the Star Wars desert party.

Yeah, I am in basically the same boat (I head back in 28 days) and while I am not super hopeful at this late date, I am not 100% convinced that it is a definite "NO" either. I have seen park hours updated as close as a couple weeks prior to a trip, so it is still in the realm of possibilities as far as I'm concerned. Here's to hoping!

Yeah, I am in basically the same boat (I head back in 28 days) and while I am not super hopeful at this late date, I am not 100% convinced that it is a definite "NO" either. I have seen park hours updated as close as a couple weeks prior to a trip, so it is still in the realm of possibilities as far as I'm concerned. Here's to hoping!

Make room in the boat for me! I'm also trying to decide on the Star Wars Dessert Party, last Wishes dessert party or hold out to see if they schedule a DAH.

I was on the phone with guest services getting an issue fixed and the CM I spoke to said she hadn't seen/heard anything for any more dates being scheduled-she did however go on and on (and on) about how much fun she and her family had when they attended o_O.

Make room in the boat for me! I'm also trying to decide on the Star Wars Dessert Party, last Wishes dessert party or hold out to see if they schedule a DAH.

I was on the phone with guest services getting an issue fixed and the CM I spoke to said she hadn't seen/heard anything for any more dates being scheduled-she did however go on and on (and on) about how much fun she and her family had when they attended o_O.

Plenty of room in the boat for you! HA!

I was lucky enough to do a DAH event earlier this month and LOVED it. It really surprises me that they haven't extended it, particularly where they sent so many people (myself included) lengthy surveys about it. Hmmmm....

I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone here has experience from this year. When I went in 2017, our event started at 9 pm and they opened up a line for admission at 4 pm. I'm hearing reports that this year they're not letting people in until 1 hour prior to event. Is that true? That was one of the big selling points for me last year as I pretty much got a half of a day in the parks, not just a few hours. I was even able to do Fastpasses for the un-advertised early entry. I've searched the general forum, but I can't find it. Any help you can give is appreciated.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone here has experience from this year. When I went in 2017, our event started at 9 pm and they opened up a line for admission at 4 pm. I'm hearing reports that this year they're not letting people in until 1 hour prior to event. Is that true? That was one of the big selling points for me last year as I pretty much got a half of a day in the parks, not just a few hours. I was even able to do Fastpasses for the un-advertised early entry. I've searched the general forum, but I can't find it. Any help you can give is appreciated.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-disney-after-hours-dah-thread-next-up-2-8.3634161/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter