• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key and Cast Members

smileyface1990

Earning My Ears
I have been a Disneyland AP for many years. I recently got a job at the Disneyland Resort and was looking through the blackout dates for cast member entrance to the parks. It looks to be blacked out through the end of October. Is it worth purchasing a Dream Key, so I can go whenever I want. Typically I would visit the parks on weekends, holidays, the week between Christmas and New Years, and some random week nights. Should I purchase the pass or just use free gate entrance?

This is probably a better question for those who have been employed there. I think there is a hidden forum for cast members on this site. You may want to send a message to a moderator to ask about access to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter