Magic in Northern Europe May 30 2015

I was on hold on the Castaway Club line for 32 minutes yesterday morning and decided to wait until today to do it online. That worked better--I was able to place the 4 day hold so I can book it Sunday when we sail on the Wonder so I will get the online booking discount. Only thing better than onboard fireworks is onboard discount.

Awesome!!! :cheer2:

booked yesterday.. Hubby and I are going to Northern Europe, a dream comes true!! Can't wait to do all the planning with you guys!!!:)

booked yesterday.. Hubby and I are going to Northern Europe, a dream comes true!! Can't wait to do all the planning with you guys!!!:)

YAY!!!

I'm very excited for the Baltic and this was the most reasonable one to book (price wise)

We have book for this cruise! :) Stacey and Gareth, and Jackie and Glen my parents. So excited it will be our second cruise with Disney but first on the Magic. :cheer2:

Hey y'all. I booked this cruise this morning...traveling solo. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Peach (aka Lynda)

I'm ATL as well. Gwinnett :)

Another Georgia family checking in! I just paid our deposit =)
We are a family of four; Amy, Jason, DD - Maisie (7 at time of sailing) and DS - Ezra (will be 2)! Trying to talk my parents into coming along as well but they're on the fence.

This is our 7th trip to Europe but first time to the Baltic! We did the Med in 2011 and are super excited to be back onboard the Magic!

We are booked on this as well. Initially booked the 12 night but just about passed out when I was told the price for 5 :eek: This one was a bit more reasonable so... here we are! It is a better time of year for us to get away from work as well.
It will be me, DH, DD10 (turning 11 onboard), DD7 (turning 8 two days after the cruise), DS6.
This will be the first time to "celebrate" anything onboard but with my daughters' birthdays the 1st and 8th (and mine on the 10th!) of June what better reason to visit Europe, right? :banana:
Really looking forward to this adventure. I've never been to this part of the Europe before so please share any suggestions and experiences.
BTW... pretty jealous of you B2B people! Both the EBTA and the Norwegian cruises look wonderful!

Another Georgia family checking in! I just paid our deposit =)
We are a family of four; Amy, Jason, DD - Maisie (7 at time of sailing) and DS - Ezra (will be 2)! Trying to talk my parents into coming along as well but they're on the fence.

This is our 7th trip to Europe but first time to the Baltic! We did the Med in 2011 and are super excited to be back onboard the Magic!

Welcome!! My mom went on a TA back when she was 10 (50+years ago) and she said she will only cruise port intensive itineraries. She was miserable on her TA on the Queen Ann or Mary..I can't remember.

We are booked on this as well. Initially booked the 12 night but just about passed out when I was told the price for 5 :eek: This one was a bit more reasonable so... here we are! It is a better time of year for us to get away from work as well.
It will be me, DH, DD10 (turning 11 onboard), DD7 (turning 8 two days after the cruise), DS6.
This will be the first time to "celebrate" anything onboard but with my daughters' birthdays the 1st and 8th (and mine on the 10th!) of June what better reason to visit Europe, right? :banana:
Really looking forward to this adventure. I've never been to this part of the Europe before so please share any suggestions and experiences.
BTW... pretty jealous of you B2B people! Both the EBTA and the Norwegian cruises look wonderful!

Welcome :) I have a 10yo Samantha that will be cruising with me :) Birthdays will be an awesome celebration :cheer2:

We booked this cruise, and the TA, B2Bs, yesterday morning. Looking forward to planning with all of you.

Valerie & Bob

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

So I am already way too excited for this cruise! How on earth am I going to wait 428 days?! :confused3 I'm definitely going to have to find something to do to keep myself busy until then! We took part in the Fish Extender and a Postcard Recipe Exchange along with other things on our last cruise and would love to do the same again, would anyone else be interested in either or both of those?!

So I am already way too excited for this cruise! How on earth am I going to wait 428 days?! :confused3 I'm definitely going to have to find something to do to keep myself busy until then! We took part in the Fish Extender and a Postcard Recipe Exchange along with other things on our last cruise and would love to do the same again, would anyone else be interested in either or both of those?!

I can't do an FE, but I might do the recipe exchange :) That seems a little easier to pack :thumbsup2

I can't do an FE, but I might do the recipe exchange :) That seems a little easier to pack :thumbsup2

:goodvibes The recipe exchange was super easy I just slipped the postcards into my (oh so not at all obsessive) binder and it didn't add any extra room. :)

A recipe exchange would be fun!! My first thought with this cruise was "I am NOT doing the FE!" because it is such a long distance to travel and that would be too many things to take and too many to bring back home.
Maybe a "postcard" exchange as well. I know my kids would enjoy seeing postcards from the different cities, states, countries represented by the DCL guests.

Hi All,

Booked this cruise yesterday morning for our 10 year anniversary trip. Myself-Nicole, 34 at time of cruise, DH-Josh, 34 at time of cruise and DS-Ari, 7 at time of cruise. We want to do some touring the week before the cruise in the northern europe area, but haven't quite decided what to do yet. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Nicole

Will be joining you all! Not doing B2B, but would love to someday. Have any of you done this itinerary in the past, and if so, what recommendations do you have for a newbie to Northern Europe itin? :)

We will also be joining you. I am jealous of all of you that are able to do the B2B. My DH can't take that much time off of work and my son will still be in school, but I am thrilled we will at least be able to do this part.

It is me, DH and DS 17 (at the time of sailing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter