Magic in Northern Europe May 30 2015

I guess this forum is not visited very often! or people are just too busy packing :p

If we dont hear any thing from anyone by Wed 20 May, i guess the FEs are off!

Hello! My friend and I are going to be on this cruise as well. We would be interested in doing FEs even though we don't have kids. :P

We are booked for this cruise! First time as a gold member so had to take advantage of the advance booking benefit...
I'm a first time gold member as well! Looking forward to this - 10 days before I fly to Copenhagen!

HI All, I am not going to organise the FEs anymore because i have to leave this week and i dont have time to do it any more.

Have a great cruise everyone!

A quick update while AT THE AIRPORT! Received an email notifying us that the Stockholm tour time we requested was canceled. They added us to the morning tour time of 9:15, which means the ABBA museum just might be doable!
And, the Mickey call I requested for today just came through : ).
A good way to start your vacation, if I do say so....
40 minutes until boarding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter